19

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙩.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗥𝗘𝗙𝗟𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗧, 𝗜𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗚𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗚 to be touched by the Pogues. Once she had delivered all of Pope's groceries, JJ had already found out about the beating of their friend. Immediately coming up with some "master plan" that could get them all arrested.

Luna crossed her arms over her chest, sighing as she looked at the expensive vessel, her head shaking with hesitation, "guys I don't know about this."

"2020 Malibu, 24-MXC. The world's finest wakesetter. Number one in quality, luxury, and performance." Pope practically drooled over the parked boat.

"This is war, Pope. They hit us, we hit them." JJ patted his back, a cheeky smile going across his lips as he watched him dive into the water.

"We should've just hit them back the right way." Luna said, leaning against the wall of their own boat, her eyes never leaving the teen as he pulled out the plug.

JJ looked at her for a second, her finger fiddling with each other, her attempt to distract herself from another anxiety fit, she nearly jumped as she felt the coolness of JJ's rings on her hands, "hey, it's gonna be okay."

His eyes flicked the the pink of her heart shaped lips to the green specs in her light eyes, their faces were inches apart, his hand smoothed over the skin of her jaw, the warmth spreading across her entire body as he moved the fallen strand of brown hair behind her ear, they leaned in, lips about to touch with anticipation.

"I did it!" Pope's voice made them jump away from each other, his body was soaked with water droplets as he stepped onto the safety of their boat, her furrowed his brows at the two, both of them flustered and flushed with dark red on their cheeks.

"Wow, you did it. I'm so proud of you right now." JJ cleaned his throat, cheering on the Pogue as he sent him a smile.

"You can't tell anybody. No, I'm serious, guys. Not Kie, not John B, nobody." His brown eyes flickered between the pair, the slight nerves still being awake in his body.

The girl just nodded quickly, her mind racing with thoughts at that given moment. Was he really gonna kiss me? Does he like me like that? God, was it obvious that I wanted him to kiss me?

JJ took the plug into his hand, throwing it into the waters, completely opposite from the boat that was beginning to slowly sink, after the small item was long gone he started up the boat, wanting to leave before Topper discovered the unfortunate event.

When they had arrived back to the Chateau, John B and Kiara had already been out in the water, floating on the calm waves as they chatted, Pope flying out to join them in his swimsuit.

Luna had halted as she came out of the bathroom, her black bathing suit freshly put on as she eyed the blonde, his back muscles being prominent as he took off his tank top, the shorts had already been put on as he threw the clothing item across the room.

His blue eyes eventually met hers, "like what you see?"

"Sorry! I didn't mean to, uh, sneak up on you like that." She fumbled with her words, choking on her spit mid sentence as she shut her eyes.

He laughed, "it's alright, babe."

Butterflies filled her tummy at the nick name, her eyes peeled open as she looked at him from across the room, her heart thudding as she can sense the tension forming, "they are probably waiting on us."

"Right." He nodded, holding the door open for her as he held his surfboard.

𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬, 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗦𝗪𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 mid-afternoon till a little later than sunset, of course you'd be exhausted. The hammocks called their names after they all settled back into comfortable clothing.

The warm nights of Outer Banks called for sleeping outside, Pope and John B took one as Kiara, JJ and Luna took the other.

Luna laid softly on his chest, her eyes shutting as he massaged her scalp, his heartbeat being a soft melody to help her sleep.

"You really think it's out there? Like, no bullshit?" Pope's voice kept her awake, his tone serious as he laid against the tied rope.

"After hearing his voice on that tape...I think I do."
John B said hesitantly, Luna agreed with a sleepy nod against the blondes chest.

"Look, we're gonna find it, you know? Even JJ believes." Pope nagged at the teen, his brown eyes falling on the two silhouettes slightly above him.

John B laughed, folding his arm underneath his head as he joked, "Oh, my God, JJ, do you really believe?"

"Totally. Wait. Are we talking about four mil?" He furrowed his brows, his hand pausing the strokes on Luna's silk hair.

"Four hundred mil." Kie and Pope said in sync.

The teens laughed, cuddled up in the tiny bed like swings, the warm air being their blankets for that night.

JJ shut his eyes, "I'm gonna dream about shipwrecks. Good night, Bird!"

"Good night, bird shit!" JB shot back, chucking lightly at the boys playfulness.

Luna feathered her eyes closed again, tiredness taking over her entire body, she smiled at the small kiss that was placed on her forehead, her hand resting underneath JJ's shirt as she felt the print of his abs underneath her skin.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
mwah i love y'all !!