24

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥
𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙛.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗦, the overwhelming feeling taking her body into an a-bliss.

Her eyes shot open as she gasped, hands gripping her elbow as they shook her forcefully, the minute her eyes snapped open, she was met with the familiar blue eyes that she had grown to love.

His face was slightly bruised, redness placed in different spots on his pale skin, her eyes darted all over it, lips parting as she came back to her senses.

"Match my breathing, okay?" His hands dropped to hold Luna's shaking ones, pressing her knuckles to his lips, his chest pressed against hers as she could feel him.

Pope and Kiara watched the two from a distance, holding onto to one another, in slight confusion at the twos proximity.

To anyone it would look like a scene from a movie, the fire lighting up the entire grass area, chests touching as he soothed her gently, rocking them back in forth.

"Did you take your meds today? Huh, angel?" His forehead laid on hers, feeling her body slowly returning back to normal with time.

She answered him with a head shake. Truth is she hadn't taking her meds in over a week, she was bouncing off the walls between panic attacks and random spurts of anxiety.

𝗝𝗝 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧, 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 chateau together, John B hadn't been home last night, the pair wasn't fazed, them both passing out on the couch in a hug.

The next morning rolled around swiftly, Luna awoke with an excruciating pain in her jaw, a soft whimper leaving her lips as she pressed a small amount of pressure to the area.

JJ had still been passed out on the couch, she walked over to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it as she glanced in the mirror, a gasp leaving her mouth as she looked at the imprinted finger tip marks left on her skin. They were a light shade of purple, red mixed in with the bruises.

She placed the toothbrush into her mouth, scrubbing off the remaining events of last night, being gentle with her movements due to the soreness of her jaw.

Her hair was messy, the frizzles on the top of her head taming themselves as she ran a brush threw the strands.

The fresh mint lingered in her mouth as she stepped out of the utility room, vanilla scent covered her changed clothing. The ripped up light washed jean shorts completed her skin tone while the white corset completed her top half.

She furrowed her brows as JJ was no longer on the couch but instead in the kitchen, his toned back
muscles facing her as he brushed his teeth in the sink, her face scrunching up in disgust as she watched him spit the toothpaste back into the white appliance.

"JJ! Ew! You've coulda just used the bathroom!" She gagged, grabbing the keys to the Twinkie as he finished getting ready.

He laughed, "yeah well you were in there."

The drive to restaurant was relatively silent, her eyes focusing on the road in front of her has she drove, hands holding a steady grip on the wheel.