05

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝙞 '𝙙 𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙚.

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠𝗦 𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠, listening to her friends bicker playfully, she trailed behind JJ, rolling her eyes occasionally at his stupid remarks.

The blonde placed a hand on each of his friends shoulders, rubbing them lightly as he teased him, "Just be so careful, John. What was that about?"

John B shrugged him off, "I don't know. Maybe she wants us to be careful."

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like, "Oh! Be so careful, John B."" JJ mocked, grabbing him again.

She followed behind the boys, deciding on keeping her mouth shut, avoiding on intervening with JJ's opinions because that has gotten her no where in life, being honest she had thought it was weird, Kiara's sudden interest in what the boy did or didn't do. The girl had made her thoughts clear though, no Pogue on Pogue macking.

""Oh, give me that John D already." When are you gonna swoop on that, man?" JJ whined in slight jealousy.

"Bro, you know the rule. No Pogue-on-Pogue macking." John B disclosed, not wanting to keep talking on the topic, his eyes searching for the room number, "You're the one always hitting on her."

JJ scoffed, "Of course I'm hitting on her. She's a super-hot, rich, hippie chick slumming with us. Why? I can't figure it out either, but who cares, bro? I know that door's locked because I've tried it. Have you?"

Luna felt her heart drop, her eyes falling to her feet as she watched herself walk carefully. Her feelings for him were still undecided, she couldn't ignore the way her stomach tingled with butterflies every time he did something, weather it was his laugh or his small touches, she didn't want anyone else. But was she gonna tell him? No way in hell.

"You need help. Not a little help, you need a lot of help. It's like every girl who just has a heartbeat, you're like... "Uhh!"" John B taunted, earning a loud laugh from Luna as she followed behind.

She tapped JJ's shoulder gently, giggles spewing out of her mouth uncontrollably, "There is no lie detected.

He wrapped a hand around her jaw, his thumb holding her chin, "Well wouldn't you want to be them, huh?"

Her hazel eyes darted down to his lips, she swallowed, lifting them to look at his own piercing blue eyes again, she rested her forehead against his as she moved closer, their lips nearly touching at how close they were, "I'd rather die."

And with that she pulled away, pushing JJ's hand off of her jaw, stopping in-front of a door which read 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚, she smirked, "Twenty-nine."

He pulled himself together quickly, John B furrowing his brows at the pair as he stood at the door.

JJ knocked on the door, speaking in a high-pitched voice, "Housekeeping."

"Should we try it?" John B asked, looking between his friends as they all huddled around the closed door, Luna glanced over her shoulder, turning her head back around as they were clear, "No power. No security cameras. No one's gonna know."

She slid the key into the hole, twisting it, pushing it open as it was unlocked, they walked in, turning on their flashlights as they began to search the motel room.

JJ gripped the clothing item in his hand, lifting it up, "A jacket. No name on the jacket. It's a nice jacket, though. Definitely over 50."

Luna shined the light over by the side table, tracing her finger over the coordinates, her face scrunching up as she called the two over to her, "Maybe this is where they were fishing."

John B trailed his eyes over the dots, clicking his tongue, "No, that's off the continental shelf. That's Big Swell. Nobody fishes there."

They walked back off, JJ grabbing the box of tissues as he laughed to himself, "Standard. Tissues for when you get lonely... Ooh!"

Luna and John B snapped their heads towards the bathroom, "Did you find anything?" She asked, low on patience at this point.

"A really awesome Dopp kit you won't let me steal." He pushed out his lower lip, making a small pout as he grabbed things out of it, slipping it into his pockets.

She groaned, kneeling down in front of a safe, placing her fingers on the numbers as she typed, watching them light up, "One, one, one."

"Punching shit at random. That will... definitely work." JJ scorned, his eyes on her as she typed in different numbers.

Luna shot up suddenly, the two boys following her with their eyes, she gripped the numbers off the table as she sat back in-front of the safe, they started to bicker once again behind her as she typed in the numbers.

JJ starting about his cousin and swordfish, John B leaned against the dresser, pretending to he interested in the conversation as he watched the boy rant.

Her mouth gaped open, her hazel eyes nearly popping out as she grabbed a stack of money, JB squatted down next to her, his own hand reaching in and pulling one out, "JJ? You're gonna want to see this."

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗠 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗, 𝗔 𝗚𝗨𝗡 𝗜𝗡 𝗝𝗝'𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗦 𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗗, a flashlight in one hand and a weapon in the other, "Just take a pic of me. Right here."

John B raised his brows at him, "Make our own incriminating evidence? Is that what you're talking about?"

Before he could make a snappy remark he was cut off, a small tapping sound hitting the window, Luna pushed the blinds open, opening the window, Pope and Kie jumped up and down, pointing towards the front of the motel, "Cops. Cops! Cops!"

"Shit." John B cursed, two officers nearing the room door.

Luna's head raced with thoughts, she placed her flashlight down on the bed, swinging the window open more, her foot was placed on the table, her other one was outside on the roof, JJ and John B quickly caught on, nearly jumping out of the window as the officers knocked on the door. Luna held her flashlight in one hand, her back against the outside wall as she breathed in the cologne that she had boughten JJ.

"Everybody's gotta dip their beak." One of them laughed, gesturing towards the numerous stacks of money that was placed in the safe.

JJ turned his head, his blonde strands falling on the top of her head, "What the f..."

He reached in his pocket, stumbling a bit, the gun fell loudly, banging against the roof as it hit the ground below them.

Luna squeezed her eyes closed, JJ placing a hand over her mouth as he nuzzled himself into her, his eyes watching the window as an officer came to it, his vision landing on the parked boat, eventually he pulled away, returning back to the motel room.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
hope y'all enjoyed :)
sorry if this was a shitty chapter,
it was slightly rushed.