16

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗟𝗟 for hours, her head dropped to her arm in exhaustion, her stomach growling with hunger as she whined.

She grabbed onto the edge of the sink as she hauled herself up, she walked over towards the medium sized window as she laid her chin on her knuckles, watching the water droplets fall down the glass in lines, her brows furrowing as she saw the grass being only 3 feet down below her.

Her hands pulled the blinds up until they hit the top of the window, her fingers pulling the right side of the glass until it opened, rain drops flew in the tiny bathroom, it was starting to get dark again, she had been practically kidnapped as she was locked in the room.

Quickly she threw the backpack on one shoulder, one leg balancing on the toilet bowl as the other one had been out of the window, she buried her fingers into the wood framing it as she lifted her other foot, she was now sitting on it as her bottom half had been completely out, her feet it the ground, her ankles tingling with that slight burning sensation, she panicked as she heard banging coming from the other side, the door handle shaking as it was being unlocked.

Her feet carried her at a fast pace, the sunset being the only light and the gravel being crunched underneath her feet was the only thing that could be heard, her chest was rising up and down rapidly as her body felt weak. She ran like she was being chased by a army of zombies, escaping her worst nightmare.

By the time she had made it to the Chateau the sky was completely black, stars sprawled all over the sky in different spots. The rain hadn't stopped, it became stronger, wind making Luna stumble as she walked up the steps to the house.

Her shaky hands reached for the door, the conversations inside being hushed as they turned their attention to the door, thinking it was Nora again or maybe even the guys who had hunted them.

Their faces went pale as they took in who it was, she looked like a mess, her entire body shivering from the coldness, her lips quivering, her backpack hit the wooden floor with a thud, she inhaled a sharp breathe before speaking, "I-I don't even know what to say. She lied, I would never do that to you guys."

Kie stood up, her arms immediately wrapping tightly around the soaking wet girl as she cradled her softly,
"It's okay. It's okay."

"This is all my fault." Luna said in between sobs, her arms gripping onto Kiara's tank top as she cried out, her forehead resting on her collar bone, the sweet smell of honey filling her nose.

John B and Pope had joined the hug, latching themselves onto the two girls as they made a huddle like shape. JJ soon joined the hug, laughing all together like children as they reunited.

𝗬𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗧 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢, 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗛𝗔𝗗 quickly gotten back to normal after Luna's expected return.

She sat in the back, tossing a small ball to Kie as they played a good old game of catch, Pope had sat diagonal from Luna, occasionally hitting the ball so it hit the ground, John B had been driving while JJ sat in the passenger seat.