62

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢
𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩.

𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧, 𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 them being regretted. When hurt comes into the mix, we happen to make the worst choices.

Kie listened to Pope's apology rant, her dark eyes glancing between the plumpness of his lips to his eyes, she sighed, cutting him off as she kissed him.

Luna gawked at the girls behavior, forcing herself to glance away from the scene. JJ stood before her, his brows raised as his lips slightly parted in surprise.

"I didn't expect that to happen." Luna laughed awkwardly, biting into her lower lip.

"Me either." JJ chuckled, his eyes fixating on the freckled girl stood a few inches down from him.

He sighed, cupping her chin with his pointer and thumb finger, their eyes immediately making contact.

JJ leaned down, pressing his lips against hers in a gentle kiss, tears pent up in both of their eyes, they pulled apart, foreheads resting against each other's.

Flashing lights had them pulling away from another, their heads snapping towards the approaching police car.

"Hey, guys, I'm sorry to ruin the party, but, uh, we gotta go right now." JJ called over to Kie and Pope.

The two teens jumped away from each other, glancing over at the cop car with wide eyes.

"Hands up! Hands up!" Shoupe ordered, looking around frantically for the wanted Pogue.

Pope was frozen, his hands slowly going up as they stayed next to his head, his bottom lip shaking in slight fear.

"We're too late. He's gone. God damn it!" Shoupe cursed, dropping his gun as his shoulders slumped, "Bratcher, have your guys stand down. Let me talk to these kids. All right, where the hell is he?"

Luna crossed her arms over her chest, fighting the urge to roll her eyes as she kept hard eye contact with the officer.

"JJ? I see you're livin' up to your name." The officer spat harshly.

The brunette furrowed her brows, her jaw dropping at the mans harsh words, "don't speak to him like that."

"Luna quiet." Shoupe barked, clenching his jaw at the teenagers interruption, "Pope, how about you? This isn't a fucking game! You can do the right thing now! Where'd he go?"

His radio went off, answering for the silent teens, "Suspect has just left Station 26 in a small boat."

Everyone's stomachs dropped, mouths going dry as Shoupe glanced up at each Pogue, he opened his back doors, clearing his throat as he gestured towards it.

"In. All of you." He demanded, throwing open his drivers door before slamming it shut.

Luna was the first one in, sliding easily into the backseats as she played with her fingertips, JJ sitting beside her as Kie sat beside him. Pope had gotten the lucky passenger seat, ignoring the dirty looks that were shot his way.

:)
no pls no