07

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗣 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗬 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘, 𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗢 𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗦 filled to the brim with beer.

Kiara narrowed her eyes at the girl in the distance, her jaw clenching as she recognized the snobby Kook, her elbow hitting Luna as she gestured her to look, their faces scrunching up with annoyance, "What is she doing here?"

They had chosen to ignore the Cameron and her boyfriend, instead choosing to her wasted and forget about tonight, the sun had set, the beach no longer bright but instead dark.

JJ wrapped an arm around Luna's shoulders, the cup dangling in his hand as they walked, John B joined them, walking next to the them, suddenly he stopped, his blue eyes falling on Sarah.

"Sarah, can I interest you in a tasty Milwaukee beverage?" He asked, holding up the red cup which she politely declined, "No, thanks."

JJ kept insisted she take the drink, Topper eventually getting tired of his begging, " Hey, you know what? I'll take it. I'll... Thank you, man. I appreciate it."

He retraced the cup away from him, "That's nice, but I didn't ask you. If you said pretty please, maybe, but you didn't."

Tension began to build up, the boys slightly getting in each other's faces as they argued, Topper pushed the cup, the liquid splashing all over the blonde boy, JJ reacted quickly, his hands placed on the Kooks chest as he pushed him forwards.

"No, no, no, no." Luna whispered, pushing his shoulder back, she stood in front of JJ, attempting to avoid the conflict that was bound to happen, "You're so funny, man." He spat out, his hands gripping Luna as he tried to get closer to Topper.

"Dirty Pogues!" He screamed. John B went flying at him, punching him hard, Toppers head flying to the side at the impact.

The two began to fight, both swinging hard punches at one another, all of the attention was now on them. Who doesn't love a gold old beach fight?

"Babe, babe, babe, babe..." Sarah yelped, her hair flying everywhere as she called out for her boyfriend.

Sarah Cameron couldn't stand fighting, the thought of it making her stomach whirl, she watched as he hit the Pogue hard, watching as he returned the punches at him.

"Hey, John B, don't make me drown you like your old man, all right?" Topper hissed, dragging him towards the water as they continued to fight.

The sentence made Luna's fight or flight trigger, her body launching forwards, she was pulled back by Pope, "No, Luna. Stay out of it."

People chanted on, their nightly entertainment filled as they watched the pair, tears brimmed Sarah's eyes as she screamed at Topper.

He blocked her out, throwing John B into the water once more, instead of pushing him he held his head, keeping it submerged under it.

Luna gripped onto to JJ, his fingertips digging into to his arm as she gasped, "He's drowning him."

She hadn't even realized that he had disappeared, her jaw dropping as he held a gun to the back of Toppers head.

"Yeah, you know what that is." JJ barked, the front of it digging into his head, "Your move, broski."

"Stop! JJ!" Sarah begged, "Put the gun down."

JJ tilted his head, looking at her over his shoulder as he held his position, "Did you say somethin', princess?"

Topper dropped his hold in John B, lifting his hands into the air as he panted, "We're good. We're good."

"Kie! Lu! Can you check your psycho friend, please?" Sarah flicked her head to the two girls, them just staring at her as JJ let go of him, stepping back as he pointed the gun in the air.

"Okay, everyone, listen up! Get the hell off our side of the island!" He fired two warning shots into the air, everyone screaming as they took off.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, JJ!" Luna swore, pushing him out of anger, her feet carrying her to John B who had flopped down into the water.

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗢𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗢𝗙𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗦, a slight hangover from yesterday, JJ's heat resting on her head, covering her messy bed head.

"Look, I'm callin' it off. All right?" John B said, her face stern as he spoke to them, "Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh, she'll help me with DCS."

"And you believed her?" JJ questioned, him looking at John B as if he was the most dumbest person on planet earth.

JJ did have a point, Luna never trusted anyone on this island, especially after the sudden death of Scooter Grubbs, more of the fact that the police had became so skeptical of it. It's not everyday that a Grady-White sinks and it's "owner" is a complete hobo.

John B rolled his eyes at him, "Yes, I believe her, JJ."

Luna played with her necklace as she formed her lips into a line, "An actual cop, John B. You believed a cop."

He sent a glare her way, signaling for her to keep her mouth shut which she complied, his eyes focusing back on the blonde before him, "All I gotta do is stay out of the marsh for a couple days, and she'll help me out. It doesn't help that your ass was the one shooting a gun."

"You know what I should have done? Just let Topper drown your ass." JJ fumed, annoyance practically glowing off of his body, "Kooks versus Pogues. They always, always win!"

"Look, it's okay!" Luna whined, she couldn't handle another Kook and Pogue argument.

JJ blatantly ignored her whines, "They don't want us to go down into the marsh. That means there's something valuable down there, and you know it." His gaze flicked to Pope, "I know you do. And I understand why you don't wanna go. You're the golden boy. You got way too much to risk. And you two." He gestured towards Kie and Luna, "I mean, you're already rich as fuck anyway. Why would you bother? But you and me, man, we got nothin' to lose!"

"Just get out of my way, bro." John B shoved past him, shoulder checking him.

"You got the key to Cameron's big boat, right?" JJ asked, knowing that the answer was already a yes.

Lucky for John B, he had gotten a job on the boat, being Ward Cameron's little side kick for the summer, Luna shook her head quickly, protesting against his plan, "No, JJ."

"There's scuba gear." JJ voiced his idea, "We borrow that, and then we go down to the wreck this afternoon, and that is what's gonna save you, man. You don't see rich kids going into foster care, do you?"

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
i made a tik tok...
it's @jjmaybankswifez
i didn't post anything yet,
it's more for updates and stuff
but follow if you want 👍🏼