15

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨.

𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗥𝗔𝗙𝗘 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠, he shut the door as once she had got in, she set her bag down as she brushed a hand through her knotty hair.

Once satisfied with the way she looked as gathered her things, her hand wrapping around the door handle as she opened it. Instead it stayed closed, locked from the outside. She cursed as she shook it up and down, knocking on the wooden door as she called for someone, "Excuse me! I think you accidentally locked me in here!"

Footsteps padded along the ground as Rafe stopped in front of the shut door, a laugh leaving his mouth as he rested his hand on the gold handle, "It was no accident, love. See I heard about your little fight with your mom, so I kindly agreed to help out since I love messing up you and your Pogue friends lives. Stay put for a bit, she was gonna swing by and speak to them anyways."

Her breathe got caught in her throat as she listened to him, the words leaving his mouth like venom, he sounded so proud, so hatful. God, she was stupid. Her fists banged on the door, "Fuck you, Rafe! Let me out!"

After a half hour of banging and begging to let out no one came to her rescue, she slumped down against the bathroom door, head dropped down into her hands as she sobbed. The past 24 hours being the worst time of entire life.

Her phone battery was completely dead, she had forgotten her charger at John B's house and clearly she wasn't going there. She felt helpless as she stared at the white tile below her, fresh tears rolling down her reddened cheeks.

Numb. She felt numb.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗖𝗔𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗣𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗨𝗣 𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗙 𝗝𝗢𝗛𝗡 𝗕'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘, the friends immediately stopping their conversations as their heads flicked over towards the woman exiting.

Nora fixed the black button up that laid on the top, a smile on her face as she stepped up to the porch of the Chateau, her knuckles raising to knock a few times before it was opened.

Kiara furrowed her brows as she stared at her, flashing her a small confused smile as she opened the door more widely, gesturing for her to walk in, "Hi?"

The three boys had been seated as they glanced over at her, Kie sitting in between Pope and JB as they awaited for her to speak.

"I just wanted to share some news." Nora gulped, pushing her daughters voice out of her head as she stared directly at the teens, "Luna has decided to stay at the Cameron's house for a bit. Sarah and her have been hitting it off lately, I assume she never spoke to you guys about it. But with that being said she thinks that it's best that she stays away from you all. The whole family thing has thrown her off, I don't blame her. So just do her a favor and basically pretend she fell of the face of the earth. Stay safe, it's a hectic island."

The teens stared in between each-other before looking back to Nora, watching her stand awkwardly before exiting, the door shutting with a squeak as it clicked closed.

"Fuck." John B mumbled under his breathe as he stood, raking his hands through the mess brown locks as he walked into the kitchen.

JJ clenched his jaw as his stare stayed planted on the ground in front of him, he sighed, running his hands over his face, "So just like that she cuts us off?"

"She's under a Kook spell. There is no way in hell that Luna would drop us for Sarah Cameron. C'mon guys, use your brains." Pope said, making Kie nod in agreement.

None of it made sense. The story was missing chapters all over the place, the plot didn't stick. JJ had been used to people abandoning him his entire life, he wasn't surprised at her traitor like behavior, frankly his more upset with himself that he wasn't good enough for her.

He sat up, shaking his head as he pulled the screen door open, "Let her go off and run with her people."

The door shut was a loud bang, Kie jumping at the echoing noise as she sat beside Pope, she pushed her hair behind her ear as she looked at the boy, "You think he's upset?"

Pope shrugged, fiddling with his fingertips as her shoulder gazed his body, the friction causing goosebumps to form, "Probably."

"This isn't like her, Pope. She doesn't just drop everything and start a new life." Kie stood, walking around in a line as she rubbed her forehead in thought, "And for her to get Nora to deliver the message? The last person she would want to speak to is Nora. It doesn't add up."

Pope joined her, rubbing her arm in a comforting manner, "She will come around, maybe Nora is right? I mean her dad is actually John B's dad, she's been best friends with her brother for basically her entire life and she didn't even know. I would need some head space too."

"Yeah, I guess." Kie nodded, the two walking into the house as they sat on the counters, then being alone as JJ and John B had left to get some air.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
so basically... fuck Nora?!
chile anywayssss
new chapter now <3
also THANK YOU for 500 reads ???
i love you ♾