45

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘
𝙞𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗣𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗬 𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗪𝗢 sat in silence. The only noise being the small splashes of water and the annoying sound of crickets.

"We should probably talk." JJ suggested, releasing a breathe he hadn't realized he had held in.

Luna glanced over at him, meeting his blue ones as he drove, she nodded, shifting her body closer towards him, "okay."

JJ had thrown over the anchor, keeping the boat at a still as it slightly rocked, hesitatingly he took the free spot next to her, "so..."

"I'll start." Luna offered, folding her shaky hands as she turned to face him, "I'm sorry that I sorta dumped everything on you at once. I want you to know what I did mean it all, nothing I said was a lie. I'm in love with you and I've been since I could remember. Don't feel bad if you don't feel the same way."

"What makes you think I don't feel the same way." He interrupted her, his voice barely above a whisper.

Luna had always doubted herself, her lips parting as she shrugged. She hadn't thought about it, maybe he did love her? He's was to good for her, "because you're you and I'm me."

His face softened with sadness as she shied away from him, he leaned forwards, taking her hand into his gently. He ran his fingertips over every line in her palm, the gesture giving her chills as his touch brought her the warmth that she had missed.

"You've always been my person. I love you. I'm in love with you. I didn't say it back because I was in complete shock. When I had disappeared for a couple of days, all I did was beat myself up because I let you walk away with the thought of me not loving you." He confessed, bringing her knuckles to his lips as he placed kissed over each of them.

Luna had been in a state of awe. Her lips curling into a smile as she opened her mouth, it closing quickly because she was at loss for words.

He dropped her hand as it landed back into her lap, he rubbed his thumb over her cheeks, their closeness allowing him to see the faint pink growing in them. A smile spread across his lips as he tucked the frizzy strands behind her ears, letting his hand cup her cheek once more.

She leaned into his palm, her eyes fluttering closed as the butterflies in her stomach were bouncing around like crazy. Everything that was going on around her had blurred, JJ's presence seeming to calm her storm of emotions.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, his eyes fixating in the softness of her lips as he swallowed thickly.

Her eyes peeled open, her brown locks tucked away from her face as she nodded, "yes."

Within a blink of an eyes his lips were on hers. They moulded together like a puzzle, it just made sense. Their kiss was full of passion, hands on one another as their eyes were squeezed shut.

"I love you." Luna said between kisses, their lips hovering over each other's as they couldn't stop their smiles.

"Say it again." JJ let his forehead drop to hers as he laced their fingers together.

Luna giggled, pressing her lips to his again, "I love you, JJ."

"I love you so much it physically hurts." He replied, pecking her lisp over and over again as they broke out into fits of laugher.

This went on for hours, kissing being interrupted by loud giggles. Luna was more than happy as she laid against the cold flooring of the small boat, her hair sprawled out around her as she shut her eyes.

JJ couldn't even explain the feeling inside of him in this moment. The emotion inventing itself as it was mixed with happiness, relief, excitement, love, and so much more.

His arm laid over her waist, her face nuzzling into his neck as they were clinging on to each other.

"No." Luna beamed, her cheeks sore from the amount of smiling she had been doing, her hand reached up to JJ's as she redirected him towards the opposite star, "that one."

"What is it." He asked, his free tucking her under head as he ran his fingertips through her scalp.

She hummed at the feeling, biting into her lower lip as she explained, "it's called Sirius. It's the brightest star in the sky, it's name is actually Greek. It's my favorite."

He turned his head over, his eyes running over his focused features as she drifted her eyes away from the star and to his own captivating stare, "you really are perfect, huh?"

"Never." She sighed, her head lazily falling into the crook of his neck as she hugged him, "I wish this could last forever."

"I know baby." JJ breathed out, tiredness overwhelming his body as he held onto her, "I love you."

She grinned into his neck, puckering her lips up to press this kiss below his jaw, "and I love you."

:)
my eyes are just sweaty.
also 16k reads?! i don't deserve
any of you.