26

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 - 𝗦𝗜𝗫
𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚.

𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗟𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 office, flashing the sheriff a small smile as she exited, her eyes locking with the lighter ones that she had grown to love.

"I'm sorry, JJ. I was acting like a bitch for no reason. I just want to keep you safe." She dropped her head slightly, her vision darting to the waiting room, lightly her chin was lifted, making eye contact once more.

He smiled appreciatively, "I know you do, L. But it's not always gonna be sunshine and rainbows. I want to keep you safe, I'm more worried about you then me."

A furious Nora stepped into the station, Maya following behind her as she played with the tight pigtails, Luna sighed, her hands cupping the boys cheek, "be carful okay? I can't loose you."

He pressed a kiss to the corner of her mouth as he stepped away from her, shoulders drooping as his father directed him out of the building, anger written in bold letters on his face.

Working up her courage she faced her mother, standing beside her as the woman checked her daughter out of the place, her knuckles turning white as she gripped the pen in her hand.

Without even looking at her oldest daughter she exited, heels clicking loudly against the concrete sidewalk, the black Jeep was parked directly outside of the station, she opened up the back seat door, buckling up Maya before she slammed the door shut.

Furious brown eyes landed on the teenager, her shoulder lengthen hair was tussled and frizzy, she must've ran her hands through it out of frustration.

"This is it, Luna. You wanna go to jail? Over what? Your friends being reckless and sinking Toppers boat! Mrs. Thornton was furious and so disappointed in you. This is an embarrassment to our family." Nora snapped, reaching her breaking point.

"I don't care about the Thornton's! They jumped my best friend. Hit him in the head with a golf club! You're wrong, it's embarrassing that you have to hide the fact that you fell in love with a Pogue and you don't want me to go down the same route. But who gives a shit if I die tomorrow? You don't. I'm living my best life and I'm done with letting people walk all over me." Luna assured the woman, going around her as she opened the passenger door, hopping in as it shut.

𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗜𝗡 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗦, 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗢𝗙 outer banks history in a way. Kooks devouring plates of food and shooting down drinks while workers (Pogues) sat around and watched the sun happen.

The silk baby blue dress sat on the hanger, the back being opened as it a slit in one leg, the expensive jewelry was paired with it as well as the silver heels that sparkles in the light.

Luna stared at it, her mother sending her straight to her as soon as they walked inside, her knees to her chest as she began to think, her sweet moment of peace was interrupted by a noise coming from her window.

She walked over to the window, grinning like a kid as recognized the person below, she swiftly unlocked her balcony doors, unlatching the lever to the wooden latter that had been installed, "hurry."

JJ climbed with speed, his feet hitting the surface of the balcony as he rushed into her room, waiting for her as he sat on the made bed.

The doors shut with a soft click, her eyes softening as they glanced at the fresh cuts on his pale skin, she reached for his face, grabbing some rubbing alcohol as she placed it to the open wound, he hissed as it made contact with the mark.

Once he had stopped whining in pain he laid on his back, Luna tucking the first aid kid under her bed. She had kept it there for scenarios like this.

A gasp left her mouth as his hands came in contact with the back of her thighs, her body coming to rest on top of his in a quick motion.

He cupped her jaw gently, being aware about the healing bruises that were covered by makeup, "you are killing me, Summers."

She hummed, bottom teeth sinking into her plush bottom lip as she contained her bright smile, one hand landing on his hip bone while the other rested on the back of his neck.

He admired her, the roundness of her eyes along with the green specks in them, her freshly trimmed eyebrows that matched the chestnut color of her thick hair, her olive skin tone that was freckled, baby soft to the touch, her cheek bones were prominent, sunburned, her nose was small, described as a ski-slope, her lips were their usual color, cherry red, they were plush and full, always looked kissable. Every little detail had given him a large amount of butterflies.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She lifted her manicured nails to his face, gently pushing away the strands of blonde hair that had fallen.

"Because you're beautiful." He whispered, a hand cupping her cheek as he studied her flawless features.

He couldn't understand what he felt, his body ached to be by her, the smile on his face growing every time her name was mentioned. He was in love.

"Luna Jay Summers! You better start getting ready or else you're going on your ratty outfit." Her mother threatened, knocking on the door obnoxiously as she called for her daughter.

She yelped as she tumbled off of JJ, reaching her hand out to pull him off of her comfortable comforter, ignoring his protests as she rushed him onto her porch.

"Just a sec!" She yelled, pecking his lips as he climbed down the ladder, send her a wave as he ran off towards the gravel driveway of her home.

"If you don't have this door open in three seconds, I will break it down!" Nora began to get impatient, knuckles still hitting on the white wood as she stood outside of it.

Luna jumped over the pile of clothes as she twisted the lock of her door open, her mother immediately pushing it open wider, allowing herself to walk in. She narrowed her eyes at her daughter, lowering her eyebrows as she checked the room.

"You have three hours." And with that the door was shut once more, leaving Luna alone as she sighed out into her room.

Jesus, JJ.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘!
describing Luna hurt like a bitch :(
she makes me insecure and she's a fictional
character...