BEFORE IT STARTS

In the sunny town of Sunnyvale,

Somewhere in the United States of America,

Is a population torn in two: the Eastside and the Westside

Eastside, the wealthy and the powerful

Westside, the poor and desperate

A rivalry occuring for centuries because of an old legend.

June 2nd, 2021, 20 years after the town's biggest massacre

Occurs the deadliest shooting in the region

Four children dead

Five adults dead

Three teenagers dead

Two Westsiders took the blame, as the town's sheriff was easing his pain

But far from the truth they all were,

Because it is now and only now that it all begins,

When the end is near,

It only is a matter of new beginnings...

***

The small town of Sunnyvale wasn't historically renown: up to twenty years ago, nobody had ever heard it - no war, no crazy president, no rising Hollywood star... nada. Then, everything changed, but it is too soon for you to know why.

All you need to know is that, the following chapters, you will discover evil in its truest form: in a human form. How could someone massacre kids and teens? How could someone give up their whole life, children, wife or husband, to just be Satan's earthly disguise?

If you ask any of Sunnyvale's inhabitant, so be in the West or in the East, they will all tell you the same thing: what is more threatening about this whole story is that, even 20 years later, the killer was still on the loose, probably living amongst the population, laughing, talking and hugging them. 

But, for now, I won't tell you the story of any of the massacres but, rather, let me take you back in time to tell you the story of a handful of teens that are undeniably linked to the murders - let me take you back four months ago...

COMING SOON

FOR DISCLOSURE:

- This story will be darker than others, probably a bit supernatural, but there will be a lot of drama.

- All characters are from the USWNT (US Women's Soccer Team), with a few exceptions from other teams.

- Ships in this story are unconventional.