(106) TIME TO SAY GOODBYE {END}

"NO" Crystal screams, tears immediately coming to her eyes.

But Shelina is still standing. 

Indeed, right before the halo of light reached her, an invisible force redirected it toward its creator, making Ashlyn fly out against the fall, before heavily crashing on the ground, wining in pain and irritation. 

Shelina immediately turns her head right, and sees Abby, her eyes extended toward her, before she slowly gets it down, setting her jaw. Quite immediately, Crystal runs at Shelina, as the taller girl just hugs her tight, Crystal's feet not glued to the ground anymore. Their reunion would've been much longer and much more passionate if it wasn't for Ashlyn getting on her feet again, while Jill runs back where Magda was, shaking.

When Abby reaches Shelina's side, the two women just greet each other with friendly eyes, before turning their faces toward Ashlyn.

"You killed the only person I ever loved..." the Goddess slowly settles, visibly burning from the inside, on the verge of exploding and killing every human being on this planet. 

"Whatever you felt for her, mother, it wasn't love - and you know it. The only love you'll ever feel is for yourself."

Shelina's words are as hurtful as a million knives tearing down one person's body into million pieces, as Ashlyn only responds.

"You may be right - but I loved you, my daughter, and I wish we had more time..."

"But we don't : goodbye, mother."

With that said, Shelina grabs the hand Abby was extending toward her, and when they both stare at Ashlyn - aka God - the whole room (Hell - Heaven as a whole!) starts trembling as the biggest earthquake the world's ever seen, as the walls are cracking, and the whole building they were in was about to collapse. 

A bright, powerful red electric signals occurs, and the room lights up like no light before - lightnings are going around the room, as Crystal, Jill and Magda exit in extremis. 

When the lightnings all struck Ashlyn's chest at the same time, her screams resonating in all Heaven, Abby and Shelina know it's the end. 

As the energy was too powerful, they both start screaming together, in pain - the lengths we would go to for the ones we love... the lengths we would go to for all of humanity and above...

Ashlyn's body starts lightning up, her whole skin erasing, before she disappears entirely. Her last look goes at her daughter, who caused her last and final death. She fades away, as the entire building collapses on Abby and Shelina.

Then, only silence.

***

Outside, everybody stops moving - and breathing in the process.

A deadly silence occurs, as both sides just suddenly stop - many bodies of angels were on the ground, and when Tobin killed the very last one of them, while Rosella just set fire to another, they know they have won...

... but at what prize?

Christen's throat turns sore.

"Abby... She-She..." she whispers, wanting to burst into tears.

Suddenly, a flapping of wings is heard, and Mapi lands next to her, holding her close as Christen loses her mind, starting to cry. 

In the meantime, Rosella landed on the ground as well, her clothes having burnt in the process - she shyly and awkwardly tries to hide her visibly body parts, but it is only when Magda gets to her and hands her a pullover for her to put in that she finally feels less uneasy. The taller girl then proceeds in hugging Magda close, kissing her forehead, traumatised by all the people they had lost today and since the beginning of this madness.