(96) THE RETURN OF THE SPANISH HOTTIE

In the depths of Hell, Sam had just woken up in the middle of what seemed to be the night, only to find Abby sitting down on her own at the edge of the kingsize bed, where she was sleeping with her two lovers. 

Without thinking, Sam wraps her arms around Abby, and when the blonde feels like she is on the verge of breaking down and wants to get away, Sam hugs her even tighter. 

Abby bursts into tears.

"Shh, it's okay" Sam whispers into her ear, surprised to see the short-haired so vulnerable, "you've bottled down your emotions for too long, now is time for you to let it go... We're here Abs, we're here..."

Those words had woken Tierna up, who immediately gets on the other side of Abby, who had buried her face on Sam's chest. 

Obviously, the brunette immediately gets what's going on.

"Abby, it is not your fault we died" she concedes, trying to be as reassuring as she could. After exchanging a look with Sam, who nods her head, she adds: "You've been alone for so long, we are just beyond happy to be reunited with our soulmate, even if it is in Hell."

"Agreed" Sam says in support.

But Abby was unconsolable.

"You don't get it: you're here because of me - it is my destiny to be locked up down there, not yours." 

The tears rolling down her cheeks were made of blood.

Instead of trying to convince her with words, Sam immediately grabs the smaller girl's face and crashes her lips on Abby's, making her moan in surprise during the kiss. While she tries to get away quickly, she is restrained by, on the one hand, a very passionate Sam who now attacks her neck, and on the other hand Tierna, who glued her body to Abby's back, caressing her breasts sensually.

Amongst the fire happening between the three girls, Sam whispers:

"We crave you, Abby: it is our destiny to be the three of us together, for all of eternity."

"We love you" Tierna adds.

And, just like that, the three girls give into the passion and deep love they have for each other, making love till the next morning for hours, without stoping even once : this is how passionate they are about each other.

Little did they know that they will not, in fact, have a rest of the day as smooth and warm as it started...

***

Mapi wakes up by jumping out of where she was lying down, only to be taken back by chains tying her wrists to an unbreakable rock. Groaning in irritation, the blonde looks around: she was in a sort of cave that she knew oh too well - this is where they put the prisoners in Heaven. 

Well, I'll be damned, the Spanish thinks to herself, setting her jaw. 

Not far from where she was, she could hear the sound of voices raising and laughing, as if they were right above her head. Taking a deep breath, Mapi manages to take her wings out, but when she flaps them she feels a deep pain, more painful than she's ever felt before. 

Wining in pain, Mapi lets out a frustrated scream, that resonates in the whole cave: her wrists were bleeding quite massively, as she could not free herself from her chains. 

Talk about a fucking euphemism, she thinks to herself, looking around her one more time: she is surprised as she hadn't seen the body lying down on the ground, three meters away from her. 

Ah, shit.

She tries to get closer to the girl - with blonde hair and black blood all over her body - but her chains prevents her from reaching her.

"Hey" Mapi hisses, "vamos jodido idiota, despierta de una puta vez" (English: come on fucking idiot, wake the fuck up)

No response from the body.

Well, if they're dead I can say bye bye to the company, Mapi thinks to herself, sighing loudly.

She tries it one more time:

"Hey, you,  wake up goddamn it!"

This time, there is a small movement from the body: a hand had just moved.

Suddenly, the body in question is moving weirdly, probably a motion triggered by the pain the girl lying down on the ground was feeling. Suddenly, gigantic black wings get out of the body, unable to break her own chains, that would tie her to the ground. 

When, conducted by pain, the body moves to the side and that Mapi sees the face of the person in front of her, she freezes.

"El ángel de la muerte..." Mapi breathes out, out of breath. (English: the Angel of Death).

Kristie Mewis' body is convulsing, as if she was possessed by something external from her. 

After a while, it just stops, as Mapi is holding her breath.

When Kristie's usually blue eyes turn to the angel three meters away from her, Mapi realises they are as dark as the night, her iris being drowned in a sea of blackness.

"I-I... won't... h-h-hurt you, f-freakin' Spanish g-g-girl" Kristie weakly lets out, biting her lips because of the pain.

"What the fuck happened to you?" 

Kristie has an ironic laughter.

"Well" she lets out, as if she had literally been through Hell, "where to start? Other than turning into a fucking monster, isolating myself so that I wouldn't act on my blood thirst, and then ending up here because some of you fucking angels thought it was a good idea to provoke me..."

"Hold on, who were the angels you're talking about ? What happened?"

Kristie rolls her eyes.

"So many question, ayyyy" the blonde lets out, making a weak Spanish impression. As Mapi just stares at her, not impressed, she adds: "No wonder Christen disappeared in another dimension if you're that not fun..."

Mapi's eyes go dark.

"Answer me"

"Jeez, calm down" Kristie viciously lets out, visibly amused by the whole situation. But, when she realises the other girl isn't laughing, she just says, beaten: "I met your little friends along the way... what was their names... Kadi or somethin'? And then other-"

"Pernille?"

"Yes, the blonde who looks like a Nazi"

"That's racist, but okay" Mapi lets out, annoyed by the forever joke about blonde with blue eyes and Hitler's followers, "then what happened?"

"Well, they weren't exactly nice, so I just... snapped, and kill 'em."

"Don't worry" Mapi lets out, smirking, "they were assholes either way. Then you got caught and what?"

"Visibly, your little friends (it is useful to mention that, at this point, Kristie knew damn well that Mapi did not identify like the rest of God's angels) didn't like my greeting, and your boss sent her wife to beat me up and torture me : and now here I am."

Mapi frowns.

"Well, we better find a way out of here, otherwise they'll kill us - I am a traitor, and you're the fucking Angel of Death."