First comes love, then comes wedding planning

Tori

We returned to the house as our family bombarded us with questions. Are you pregnant? Why did you leave? Where were you? Is Elias the daddy?

Yeah, the cousins are idiots. Who the hell asks if your fiancé is the daddy or your imaginary spawn?

"No, we aren't pregnant," Elias said.

"Thank God," Matt said.

We all gave Matt a look as Nora smacked him.

"What? I'm not ready to become a grandpa yet."

Nora rolled her eyes.

"Well, Elias isn't ready to lose his boys either," Nate said.

Kill me now.

"So, who's pregnant?" Nora asked.

The front door opened as Wendy and Owen entered.

"They are." Elias pointed at the happy couple, who didn't look happy.

"I'm going to be a grandma! Woohoo!" Skylar said.

"Great, I've lost my wife." Mason groaned.

While Mason and Skylar talked to Owen and Wendy, we still had to answer questions.

"I took Tori to the house that I'm building for us," Elias said.

"Wait. What? Are you moving?" Nora asked.

"Well, yeah."

Nora furrowed her brows.

"But then you have room for the grandkids."

Then Nora grinned.

"Great," Matt said.

"Well, Gabe and I will adopt or con some unsuspecting woman with carrying our seed," Nate said.

"You're an idiot," Matt told Nate.

"It's plausible since neither of us can carry a child."

"Let's stop discussing kids and talk about the weddings," Oliver said.

"If you even think about making a spectacle out of our wedding, I will put my foot in your ass," Kayden said.

"Ye have little faith."

"Oh, I have faith that my foot will go in your ass."

Kayden and Oliver argued about the weddings, with Jayden adding his two cents.

The Harpers are one of a kind.

******
Elias

Can we get through one day where someone doesn't want to beat the hell out of each other?  Everyone argued about weddings. I turned off my hearing aids. Then Dad put his thumb and finger between his lips. Yeah, he whistled, but I couldn't hear him.

Everyone's lips moved as I sat down on the couch. Silence is golden and necessary with my family.

Since I couldn't hear what anyone said, I didn't know that Dad asked me a question. Dad realized that I turned off my hearing aids and signed to me. I rolled my eyes and turned on my hearing aids.

"Will you stop turning off your hearing aids?"

"Not if everyone keeps arguing."

Dad rolled his eyes. "Smartass."

"It's better than being a dumbass." I smirked.

"Anyway, before people lose their damn minds." He shot Mom and Sydney a look. "How about we keep the weddings simple?"