Nate and Gabe Williams-Harper, plus a special guest

Elias

Valentine's Day arrives, along with Nate and Gabe's wedding day. Tori had to have her dress altered to accommodate her expanding stomach.

Now, let me explain to you about my wife. Tori had been having Braxton Hicks contractions on and off for the past few weeks. The doctor said all women experience them. Okay, no problem. We dealt with the fake contractions.

Oh, no, our issue came with Tori having real contractions and not telling anyone, including me. The strangest part is she didn't act like she was in pain. How the hell do you ignore labor?

I kept asking her if she was okay. She told me that she was fine. Fine, my ass. Something didn't sit well with me.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked Tori at the chapel.

"Yes, I'm peachy. I'm sure if I were in labor, I would know it."

I gave Tori a look that said she was lying. What does my wife do? She rolls her eyes.

"Hey, can we get a move on?" Dad asked us.

"Why are you and Mom escorting Nate down the aisle?" I asked Dad.

"Because I didn't have daughters."

"And who's fault was that?"

Dad gave me his look. Well, the guy determines the sex of the baby. I'm pointing out the obvious.

"Will you go before I beat your ass?" Dad gestured at the front.

"Fine, but I still hate weddings."

"Who cares? You had your day in the sun."

"I wanted to elope."

Dad shook his head. I rolled my eyes and escorted Tori down the aisle as Deacon and Gia followed us. We took our places. Then Greg and Sydney escorted Gabe to the front. Deacon and I watched as our parents escorted Nate. We smiled at each other. Yeah, I'm not too fond of weddings, but seeing Nate happy, made me happy.

Nate reached the front and took his place next to Gabe. They turned to face Oliver.

"Dearly beloved, we gather today to unite Nathaniel and Gabriel in partnership. With Nate's honesty and Gabe's indecisiveness, they'll make an interesting couple."

"Ahhhh!"

We stopped and glanced at each other.

"Does someone object? Because if you do, run," Oliver said.

Everyone looked at each other.

"No? Then let's continue."

Before Oliver spoke, someone screamed again.

"Okay! I'm sure no one objects to this wedding. What gives?" Oliver asked.

"Keep going," Nate told Oliver.

Oliver shrugged. "Do you, Gabriel take Nate as your partner for life? Because there's no escaping now."

"Ahhhhh!"

"Oh, for crying out loud! Can someone stop interrupting me?"

"Screw you!"

We stopped, then peered at Tori, clenching her stomach.

"What are you doing?" Oliver asked Tori.

"I'm having a party," Tori said through gritted teeth. "Ahhhh!"

I rushed over to Tori as she screamed. "We need to get to the hospital."

"Not until Gabe and Nate get married. Keep going!" Tori said.