The Harpers cordially invite you to the wedding of Elias and Tori

Matt

I left early and checked the chapel. The florist delivered the flowers and arranged them in the chapel. Roses adorned the pews and surrounded the altar. Oliver was getting ready for the ceremony.

After the chapel, I checked in at Gabe's restaurant. He was instructing his staff before leaving to change. A few minutes later, Lex and Paxton arrived right the wedding cake. Lex showed me the cake, and I laughed. On the top of the wedding cake was a couple with a bag of Doritos and junk food. Two Slurpees adorned the side of the cake with teal roses. I know the kids picked blue than pink. Elias chose the final color since it was Tori's favorite color.

I headed out and drove home. I arrived to hear yelling.

"Mom! I can't find my dress shoes!" Deacon said.

"Where the hell is my dress shirt?" Nate asked.

"Mom! I need help with my tie!" Elias said.

Well, the boys are in fine form.

"Let me finish getting ready. Then I'll help each of you!" Nora said.

I made my way to my bedroom and popped my head inside. "Finish getting ready, and I'll help the boys."

"Oh, thank God."

I chuckled.

First was the groom. I helped Elias with his tie. Next was Nate. I pulled his dress shirt from the closet and handed it to him. Finally, it was Deacon. I reached under his bed and pulled out his shoes.

After I helped the boys, I got ready for the wedding. Chaos doesn't explain marriages in this family.

Nora finished getting ready and helped me with my tie. I pulled on my suit coat. We came out of the bedroom and found the boys waiting for us. I opened the door and ushered my family out of the house. The last thing I needed was us late for Elias's wedding.

******
Tori

Mom and Gia helped me get ready for the wedding. I found an empire-waist dress. It gave me room for my stomach. Gia fixed my hair and makeup.

Dad stuck his head into my bedroom. "Are we ready?"

"A few more minutes, Greg? Gia is finishing Tori's makeup."

Gia finished, and I stood up. Mom and Gia left the room as Dad stood there. I walked towards him.

"It's funny. I remember that little girl who played in the dirt and didn't care if she got dirty. She would climb trees. She wouldn't cry over a boo-boo but cry when a boy broke her heart. It's difficult for a father to watch his daughter love another man."

"You'll always be the first man that I loved. Elias will be my last."

My dad smiled. I leaned over and kissed his cheek as my lashes brushed his skin. I pulled back as Dad held out his arm. I took it as he escorted me down to the limo. I couldn't believe today I was marrying my best friend. I couldn't wait.

******
Elias

We arrived at the chapel. The psycho twins ushered us to a room as Mom went to the bride's room.

"Is Tori here?" I asked.

"Don't worry. Tori will be here," Jayden said.

We entered the room and waited for Gabe. I paced the room.

"Elias, you'll wear a hole in the carpet," Dad said.

I stopped and gave my dad a look.

The door opened. "The bridal party has landed," Grayson said.