Raincoats are deffective

Elias

You would think after Rafe, I learned my lesson. Nope, I didn't. Not only did Tori end up pregnant again, but I made an appointment to get it fixed. The raincoats I bought are defective. Baby number five will arrive in June.

If the boys weren't trying to kill each other, they were conspiring together. But they wouldn't hurt anyone else. The boys would play nice with the cousins but not with each other.

Val would pounce on Pat. Pat would jump on Romeo. Romeo would tackle Rafe.

I constructed cells for each of them when they got out of hand. Our living room turned into a correctional facility.

Tori stood looking at the boys in each pen. "You put Rafe in pen. He can't walk or talk yet."

"I wanted to head it off before his brothers corrupted him."

Tori turned her head to me. "Like how you corrupted your brothers."

I face Tori. "I didn't corrupt my brothers. They did stupid shit on their own."

"You instigated."

"How did I instigate it?"

"The dog died."

"We didn't own a dog."

"You told Deacon that you shot the imaginary dog."

"Deacon believed me." I shrugged.

Tori rolled her eyes.

"Did you forget that you and brother kept it in the family?"

Tori did a double-take. "What the hell, Elias?"

"Mommy said hell," Val said.

"No swearing, Valentine!" We said.

"But you swore."

"We're adults."

"So?"

"So, we know better."

Tori gave me a knowing look. I closed my eyes and counted to ten. Valentine would trick you into confessing.

"What's swearing?" Patrick asked.

"Swearing is saying naughty words," I said.

"Why?"

"Because sometimes you need to get your point across."

"Why?"

"Because people don't listen."

"Shit."

Tori and my eyes widened.

"No swearing," Tori told the boys.

"I got a pee-pee," Romeo said.

"Romeo! Pull up your pants!" I said.

"But it moves." Romeo moved his hips.

I placed my palm on my face. Raphael sat in his pen and drooled. Let's see. Valentine tricks people. Patrick defies people. Romeo can't keep his pants up. I stared at Raphael to figure out his personality. He's five months old. It'll take time for his personality to emerge.