Jayden and Leticia Harper

Elias

We made it through Thanksgiving. Tori told me to suck it up and stop worrying about my deafness. She fell in love with me, not my deafness. Sometimes, you need your wife to set you straight.

December arrived, as did Jayden's wedding. Of course, I bitched. I'm not too fond of weddings.

"Will you stop your bitching?" Tori asked me.

"No."

Tori rolled her eyes.

"At least you're not Deacon," Nate mentioned.

I had to agree with Nate. Deacon got roped into standing up with Kayden and Grayson.

"Why does Markus look ecstatic?" Mason asked Dad.

"Because Jayden's flying the coop."

"I would be happy, too," Casey said.

Nate and I laughed.

"Can I have Oliver marry off Grayson now?" Casey asked Dad.

"Why?"

"Because he's driving us nuts. Nash has a good head on his shoulders. Grayson, not so much."

Dad chuckled.

The wedding started. I helped Tori stand up as the wedding party started down the aisle. Nate and I, being asses, whistled at Deacon. He flipped us off. Dad shot us a dirty look. What?

After the bride made it down the aisle, we sat down.

"Dearly beloved, we're back again," Oliver said.

Nate and I chuckled.

"It was only a few weeks ago that I married one psycho twin. Now, I'm marrying the other one. No one said you needed to rush each other to the alter."

Deacon, Kayden, and Grayson tried not to laugh. Yeah, good luck.

"Marriage is an institution which is fitting for Jayden and Leticia. He's psycho, and she's crazy for marrying him."

I covered my mouth as I chuckled.

"But I digress. Let's get to it. Do you hot tamale take psycho two as your husband?"

"I do," Leticia said.

"That is a plus. At least you got it right."

The groomsmen lost it.

"Do you psycho two take hot tamale as your wife?"

"I do."

"It's good to know you're more sure of your decision than your brother was."

The groomsmen fell over while laughing.

"Since the bridal party is down for the count, I pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss so that we can eat. And will someone scrape the groomsmen off the floor? We can't take you anywhere, you heathens!"