It's all fun and games until someone gets soaked

Tori

I was having a pleasant, peaceful slumber when splash! I jolted up in bed and wiped my face. I glared at Elias holding a bucket.

"Rise and shine." Elias grinned.

I scrambled out of bed and chased Elias out of the room. We ran down the stairs and out of the cabin.

"It's nice to know that Tori and Elias chase each other after five years together," Deacon said.

I ran after Elias and tackled him as the bucket flew from his hand. Yeah, I might have grown up, but I'm still a tomboy. I tapped the back of his head. Elias pushed me off him. We stood and looked at each other.

I put my hand on my waist and raised my other hand. "Was that necessary?"

"No, but it was funny as hell." Elias chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. "You're an ass."

"Well, I have a cute ass." Elias shrugged.

I shook my head and walked back to the cabin, careful where I was walking since I'm barefoot. Elias thought I was moving like a snail and picked me up. He flung me over his shoulder and carried me back to the cabin. Yes, my fiancé is a caveman, if you couldn't tell.

I ran upstairs to change my clothes, then joined everyone for breakfast. I love when Gabe cooks. He was also teaching me how to cook so I don't poison Elias after we get married.

"Elias, have you chosen a best man?" Gabe asked.

"Yes, Elias. Have you chosen?" I smirked.

Elias shot me a look. "Smartass."

I snickered.

"Nate and Deacon are my best men. Well, somewhat men. The jury is still out."

"Don't be a wanker. Dad would kick your ass if you picked someone else," Nate said.

"Listen, dipshit. Dad has no say over who I choose."

We ate breakfast.

"Mom does."

We laughed. Nora threatened Elias's boys if he didn't have Nate and Deacon as his best men. I chose Gabe and Gia for my bridal party. People think it's weird, but I didn't. It would be me if I didn't choose my brother to stand up.

After breakfast, we hiked through the woods. Bushes rustled as we stopped. Please let it not be a bear.

We waited until a deer stepped into view. It looked at us, then walked into the woods. Well, at least it wasn't a bear.

The others were ahead of us as we walked.

"Have you ever thought about us having our cabin?"

Elias glanced at me. "What's wrong with the family cabin?"

"Nothing, but I wouldn't mind having our cabin. Plus, if we have kids, then we can let them destroy the family cabin." I waved my hand around.

"You make it sound like my brothers, and I are apes."

"Well, you said it, not me."

Elias scrunched his nose and squinted his eyes.

"Have you met your brothers and you?"

Elias thought about it. "Good point."

"Plus, the cousins are nuts."

"Yeah." Elias sighed.

I giggled.

"Okay, if we did have kids, what would we name them?"

I thought about it as we walked. "I like the patron saints. Then we have a better chance of our kids not ending in the prison."