Kayden and Amie Harper

Elias

We managed to survive Thanksgiving and make it to Kayden's wedding. He worked it out with Amie. I still say he should have jumped her.

My brothers and I sat behind our parents with Tori, Gabe, and Gia. Markus and Hayden beamed with pride. I think they were happy we weren't having a jailhouse wedding.

Jayden was the best man while they roped Grayson into standing up. It sucks to be him.

Dad twisted around and glanced at us. "Behave."

"We're not two," Nate said.

"No, but you can't control yourselves."

"You make us sound like animals," Deacon said.

Dad gave us an amused look. "Boy, you might not make it to your wedding."

Deacon rolled his eyes.

"Look, if we have to suffer, so do you."

Mom smacked Dad.

"What?"

"And you wonder why the boys act as they do."

"I blame your genes."

"Oh, no. Your family is crazy."

Markus turned around. "Do you mind? I don't want a repeat of Pax's wedding."

"Then turn around before I give you a flashback," Dad said.

Markus glared at Dad.

"Is there one wedding where you don't argue?" Mason asked.

"Since when?" Casey asked.

"Good point."

My brothers and I snickered. It wouldn't be a Harper wedding if someone didn't fight.

The wedding march started. I helped Tori up as The bridesmaids and Amie walked down the aisle. When they reached the front, we sat down.

"Dearly beloved, it's about time one psycho twin got married," Oliver said.

We chuckled.

"We waited forever for the psycho twins to settle down. One down, one to go. Now marriage is a serious commitment which makes sense with this family."

Mason rolled his eyes.

"Kayden, do you take Amie as someone who will keep you out of the clink?"

Kayden shot Oliver a look. "Yeah."

"Not yeah, but I do. Did your dads raise wolves?"

Markus and Hayden groaned.

"I do."

"Good boy. Now that we know you understand instructions. How did you graduate college?"

Jayden and Grayson tried to stifle their laughter.

Oliver turned his attention to Amie. "Okay, mouse, do you take Kayden as your husband?"

"Yes."

"What is wrong with you? Did you take speaking lessons from my dipshit cousin?"

Nate, Deacon, and I were dying in our seats.

"It's I do, not yeah or yes. Try again, and It's multiple choice."

Jayden and Grayson lost it. Markus gestured at Jayden while Casey sunk into his seat.

"Since the hyenas are having a gay old time, I pronounce you husband and wife. Kiss your bride before you screw up your marriage."