Drink

"Drink," Vanitas said, cold and serious, as he undid the collar of his shirt to allow better access to his neck.

"Wha- I- I can't do that," Noé protested.

They were alone in an alleyway. Noé was on the floor, propped up against the wall and Vanitas had taken it upon himself to straddle him, knees resting on the ground on either side of Noé's. It was an awkward position to be sure.

"You've been practically begging for a bite for so long, what's the problem now?"

"I didn't think you'd ever actually give me some," Noé exclaimed. "It feels wrong to take it after you've denied me so vehemently."

"Jeez, stop being so noble for once, Noé. You're dying, blood could help you heal, so just take some."

"I'm not dying!" Noé growled, but his ragged breathing said otherwise.

"We both know you are. Don't let pride kill you. Nineteen is awfully young for a vampire's life to end."

"I can keep going until we get somewhere else - find another way! If we get back to the hotel I'm sure Mademoiselle Amelia will-"

"Enough!" Vanitas said sternly. "Just drink. And be careful not to look too deep."

"Vanitas... I can't-" Noé choked out.

Vanitas sighed heavily before biting down hard on his own tongue with his sharp canines. He felt the tang of his own blood fill his mouth as it started to well out from the self inflicted wound. He resisted the urge to swallow, instead sealing his mouth over Noé's and shoving his tongue inside. He felt Noé stiffen beneath him and was grateful Noé's mind was probably working slowly due to his injuries, otherwise he'd have shoved Vanitas off before even a drop hit his tongue. Vanitas pulled back, his own blood leaking from both his and Noé's lips.

"That wouldn't have been enough," Vanitas breathed out. "Bite me before you get lost in my memories."

Noé leaned forward into Vanitas's space, head resting by his shoulder and breath ghosting over his vulnerable neck. "I'm... sorry..."

Vanitas reached a hand up to pet comfortingly at Noé's hair, seeing helpless tears beginning to form in his eyes. "I know. It'll all be over soon."

Then Noé finally bit down and Vanitas couldn't help the strangled noise that leapt from his throat. It always hurt when a vampire first bit down but that pain was quickly followed by pleasure, though the pain never quite vanished. Vanitas felt his face heating up and despite his best efforts he couldn't help but gasp as Noé continued to suck his blood. It was dreadfully embarrassing, even if it was to save Noé's life. Noé was clinging tight to him as he drank and Vanitas found himself grabbing onto Noé just as tightly, petting his head and muttering soothing words when he could form a sufficiently coherent sentence.

It was surprisingly intimate. Vanitas wished he could enjoy it fully but he was distracted. He had no idea which of his memories Noé was immersed in and that was terrifying. Yes, he'd consented, and he wasn't as concerned about Noé seeing things as he'd once been... but it was still hard to know that Noé could be witnessing anything. They'd have to have a long discussion afterwards about what he'd learned, for now though all that mattered was that Noé was going to survive, and heal with the help if his blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A little unsure about this one. Obviously Vani would have to undo his hypnosis bullshit to let Noé drink his blood so I don't really think anything like this could ever happen. But I wanted a blood drinking scene so here you go! Haha