{EC} 12. BBA

"just a young gun
with a quick fuse."

-i. d.

⚜ • ⚜ • ⚜ • ⚜

There is a Deadpool for supernatural creatures.

A deadpool for essentially everyone I know here in Beacon Hills.

I want to help with this, but how exactly can I? Ever since the tragic prediction of Flora's death, my powers seemed incapable of predicting another. Even if my bean-nighe abilities allowed me to herald a catastrophe, I'm afraid we won't be there in time. We are dealing with actual professional killers and because there are numbers next to the names, I'm pretty sure they're assassins!

Is this what my hallucination of Sean meant?

'Your friends are next.' Is what he said to me and now, those words actually have some sort of meaning to them. I'm just really hoping that this was only a warning and doesn't call for the death of any more of my friends. I don't know how I would be able to handle that.

The night of Liam's first full moon and when we actually discovered that we were all on the list, there was another assassination. This time, the supernatural creature was a werewolf. When Scott and Mr. Argent, who literally appeared out of thin air, were making their way back to the lake house, they stumbled upon Demarco's body. Unfortunately, he was beheaded by something that burnt the top of his exposed neck to a crisp.

"Carson?" I heard a somewhat familiar voice call my name. I looked up to see that it was Grayson, the deputy whose badge I found back at the Hale house and also who I helped out of the preserve. "You're awfully down here a lot. Are you an intern?"

"Hey, Deputy Paige." I greeted as I subtlety flipped the photographs over, my eyes connecting with his green eyes. They were beautiful. It's not so often that you see a dark-skinned person with green eyes. Both him and I were apart of the few exceptions.

"And to answer your question, maybe I should be. And in that way, I would be earning a few dollars for how many cases I have helped with." I snickered as I ran a few fingers through my hair. "But I've always had interest in the law and crime scene investigations. I grew up watching Criminal Minds." I added on with a slight shrug.

I watched as Grayson went to say something, but he hesitated for a moment. I then rose an eyebrow, trying to urge on what he was going to say. "Maybe I can put a word in with Sheriff? You know, maybe persuade him so that you could be a protégé of mine."

I laughed softly, shaking my head slowly. "That's a good one." Once I took in how straight his face was, I realized that he was actually making a proposal. "Oh, wait. You're actually being serious?" I then knitted my eyebrows together.

"You obviously have a keen eye for the law and not to mention your strength, speed and vigilance." He went on as I blushed shortly. "We both know I had a very close encounter with that." Deputy Paige added on as my blushing then turned into complete embarrassment.

"Hey, I'd like to apologize for that, again." I paused shortly as the scent of my boyfriend traveled through my nose, leaving my head to turn. Sure enough, both Scott and Stiles were making their way through the doors of the station. My attention was then directed back to Deputy Paige as I stood up, picking the photographs up. "I didn't really mean to. It's just that a lot of things happen in that preserve and I just-

"You were just being vigilant. Nothing to apologize for." Deputy Paige as his eyes then went pass me. I looked back to see Scott and Stiles walking into Sheriff Stilinski's office.