7. Electric Girl

☾  ☾ 

Not only am I borderline annoyed because I'm sitting in the sheriff's office getting interrogated, I'm borderline annoyed because it's because of Kira who had absorbed about a bazillion watts of electricity about half an hour ago. I have no idea what she is and how that's even possible. I probably need to thoroughly look through any and every bestiary so that these supernaturals won't catch me by surprise. If someone can absorb that much electricity then Flora might actually be right about those beserker things being real.

When we were given the chance to pick someone to recall all of the events that happened, we were hoping that we were gonna speak to the Sheriff, which is why we picked his son, Stiles. News flash, we were totally wrong. Instead it was Scott's dad who took on the interrogation role, and something tells me this will be all but productive.

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall questioned Stiles, Scott, Kira and myself. Sheriff Stilinski was seated in the back of Agent McCall, supervising this whole get down. I'm not exactly fond of polices or anything to deal with them, they make me nervous on a different level. But at this moment, my anxiety and nervousness wasn't affecting me, it was agitation.

"At the same time." Stiles vaguely answered with a nod.

"At the same time as who?" The agent pressed.

Scott then stepped in, motioning to his self. "At the same time as me." 

"By coincidence?"

"What do you mean coincidence?" I rose an eyebrow, tilting my head over the right.

"That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrived at the same time, was that coincidence?" Agent McCall questioned once again. 

I knew that he was getting a tad bit annoyed, but we can't answer his question with the full truth without exposing ourselves and the supernatural world. We would have to explain why Barrow was trying to kill Kira, which is because she has glowing eyes, and then we would have to explain how we knew which power substation to go to. That is where my bean-nighe abilities would make an appearance, so I guess Agent McCall just won't know the full truth.

Scott blinked as he looked up at his father, "Are you asking me?"

"I think he's asking me." Stiles prepped up as I turned to look at the two boys.

"I think he's asking both of you." I interjected with narrowed eyes.

"Okay, let me answer the question." Agent McCall cut us all off in irritation. I sighed softly to myself as I sat back in the quite comfy and padded chairs, suppressing a smile that wanted to showcase after the agent's little slip up. Sheriff pressed his had over his face, trying to hide his own smile. I'm guessing he's probably enjoying seeing Agent McCall all flustered, seeing that he constantly harasses the sheriff.

Scott's dad then let out a sigh of annoyance, pulling out his little Blues Clues notebook. "Let me ask the questions. Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard  telling him to kill Kira. Then, Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."

I nodded as I bit on the inside of my cheek. "Sounds about right."

"How did you know he'd take her to a power station?" Agent McCall asked, his eyes focused on me. 

I furrowed my eyebrows together as I pursed my lips. "What? You're looking at me as an accomplice now?"

"Carson." I heard Scott's voice hiss as my head whipped over to him. He is the last person whose mouth I want my name to come out of. But then again, his scolding tone called out my condescending ways that were showcasing. And matter of fact, this is the wrong place to show such attitude.