20. De-Void (Conclusion)

☾ ☾

"He doesn't look like he would survive a slap across the face, much less the bite of a werewolf." Peter taunted, circling around the nogitsune who was simply staring directly at me while I stared at Peter with a hard look. I can't believe neither of them told me that Peter was the one who bit Scott! While I do understand their reasons, it just really sucks because I felt like I am a very understanding person.

"You don't think it would work?" Scott questioned, his eyes narrowed. Everything and everyone were in such a serious state at the moment, it's definitely nerve-wracking.

We all watched as Peter crouched down in the front of Stiles, eyeing him heavily. "This is more a war of the mind than the body." He spoke his diagnosis. "There are better methods to winning this battle." He concluded, standing up straightly.

I furrowed my eyebrows as Uncle Alan then went beside Peter, in a confused manner. "What kind of methods?" He questioned.

Almost immediately, Peter then looked over to me with a smug smile on his face. I rubbed my arm nervously as I glanced around the room. "Now that there is a witch, which still blows my mind honestly, it makes this next step way easier." Peter started as I rose an eyebrow, walking over to him. We all watched as he took a hold of Scott's wrist, forcing his claws to emerge.

Peter then looked down at Stiles with a focused glare, still while wearing the smug smile. "Carson I sure hope you brushed up on those mental spells. We're going to get into his head."

Lydia and Peter went off to another section of the house, probably to decide a plan. I nodded to myself, obviously aware that my magic was going to play some part in releasing Stiles. I just didn't know how to incorporate it without harming him. Thankfully for Peter, we now know how to hopefully save Stiles, or make the right move in that direction.

"Hey. You're okay." Scott assured me, walking up to me as he comfortingly rubbed my arms, pulling me into his chest. I smiled up at him, loving the fact that he didn't ask if I was okay, he told me that I was. If I can't be strong for myself, then I know Scott will be.

"We should start setting up. We need salt. Lots of it." I smiled. Once I moved away from Scott, Uncle Alan then came into my view and he was already holding a few candles in his hand. Scott took them away from him as they began setting the place up, leaving me to get a bit anxious. This will be the second largest spell, the first one being the one I casted back when Allison, Scott and Stiles all were surrogate sacrifices for their parents.

I quickly ran upstairs for my grimoire, also sending a text to Flora before I went back downstairs. Through all of this, I was trying to figure out why Ava wasn't here. They said they just "found" him, but truthfully, maybe he wanted this to happen. There's no way he could have possibly predicted this detail, which hopefully gives us the upper hand. By the time as I came back downstairs, Peter and Lydia were back on the scene and the place was fully decked out with candles that were already lit. Scott handed me the container of salt as I turned to Peter, before making anymore moves.

"So, do we have a plan?" Uncle Alan questioned as we all gathered around the couch Stiles was sat on.

"Scott is going to try and dig through pale and sickly Evil Stiles' mind to unearth the real Stiles. Then, guide him back from the depths of his own subconscious. But only after Carson started the spell." Peter not-so-subtly explained. "And also, he's not going to do it alone." Peter finished as my eyes widened. There just has to be some form of catch when it seems like we have a good plan.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked with furrowed eyebrows. Once Peter's eyesight landed on me, Scott immediately retaliated as my eyes practically bulged out of my head. "Absolutely not! The agreement was for her to cast a spell, not going in."