Ignite

Quirk: Ignite

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Fire/Destruction

Ability - Friction with the user's skin causes flames to ignite. The flames are quick burst and cause a small type of explosive blast. However the explosive power isn't large unless the user creates a lot. The user can somewhat direct the fire created from their body, but is depended on movement. The user has a large resistance to heat, like they are basically immune to fire that isn't blue and even then it does little damage. The user also has a large resistant to ice or cold quirks. The user also naturally emits large amounts of heat.

Combat Range: Close

Disadvantages: - Can accidently set something on fire or burn someone by even slightly touching it/them and you have little control over them. Forced to wear special made clothes to prevent them form going up in flames.

-While wet the user has a harder time getting their quirk to activate.

Special Move Ideas: - Fiery/Blue phoenix - Rubbing their fist really hard for a long period of time can light turn the fire from blue and eventually white and punching something while release the fire stored in a massive explosion. Must be used within 5 seconds otherwise the fire will dissipate.

- Fire up- If the user vibrates their body, all their attacks are strengthened quicker. They quickly become dehydrated.

Hero/Villain Name Ideas: :Vulcan,Arson, Volcano, Tsar, Combustor

My Input (Not necessary): The user could launch themselves with fiery explosive blasts. They can rub their arms to create a wave of fire that can go around 10 metres away from them. They can create balls of fire in their hands and throw them. The user can have explosive fiery punches, they user can also charge up attacks to make their fire hotter. Too the point where their fire is blue or even white where the explosion is extremely deadly. The user would probably be shirtless in combat, a cloth that they can use to hold people or objects and had gauntlets on the back of the user's hand that when punching the air, creates a small fire ball.