Trace

Quirk: Trace

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Gravity

Ability - If the user spits out their saliva on either an object or person, as long as that saliva remains there whatever object the user throws will direct itself towards the saliva. The object will take on the effect of the quirk about a metre away from the user and the speed it is going. If the object misses, as long as it isn't knocked by another force, it will spin around to try again.

Combat Range: Long and Close

Disadvantage: - The user needs to be close to spit on the object or person. 

- The spit can be easily wiped off.

Special Moves: Messy Thinking - The user has a support item that releases the user's spit when hitting a surface. The user then starts throwing everything they can. They kick objects and flail there arms about if they are near an object they can move. All these objects will be hurled towards the area of spit.

Hero/Villain Names: Tracker, Huntsman, Chaser, Stitches

My Input(Not Necessary): This quirk is better at closer ranges but also has amazing use at enemies trying to flee. Either in a car or by foot. This quirk does not work with a gun unless that gun has been customised for this quirk.