Gas Balls

Quirk: Gas Balls

Quirk Type: Transformation

Quirk Class: Poison and Air

Ability - The user can create lumps on their skin, and if pushed a gas is released. It can range from toxic to sleepy, to allergy, laughing or a gas that makes everyone angry. The toxic gas is harmful but not deadly to humans, it may cause sickness and nausea, but it can't kill you. Sleeping gas makes you sleep. The allergy gas makes you sneeze, hard to focus and blurs you vision making it easier for the user to attack. Laughing gas makes people laugh and the gas that makes people angry overall makes people more violent and more frequent to lashing out, this gas is invisible, so people do not know if it has been released. The user themselves are immune to all the gases. The amount of lumps popped at once affects the strength and amount of gas released.

Combat Range: Close and Medium

Disadvantage: - Someone with a gas mask or a quirk that bypasses the affects are immune (the gas that makes people violent is an exception to both of these).

- Popping these lumps in spots will cause blisters or eventual bleeding.

- The user is more prone to sickness.

Special Moves: Choke- The user creates small lumps on the fingers filled with the toxic gas then pops it inside the opponent's mouth, forcing it down their lungs causing hives and swelling and then choking. (This is only good if the user is a villain).

Hero/Villain Names: Pop, Narcotic, Psyche, Happy

My Input(Not necessary): The user will be able to do grow these lumps quite fast and release them with little issue. The user will get better at popping these lumps and then running around with these lumps wherever they want.