Frost Sweat

Quirk: Frost Sweat

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Ice

Ability - The user sweats nitrogen. By some unknown means, the nitrogen stays as a liquid until the user commands it to freeze. Once doing this, the user emits a cold blast of steam that is normally accompanied by ice. The user can only do this in bursts, shifting their body quickly to put more direction in their attack. The user can also create small ice shards that can be used at long ranges as this quirk is almost exclusively short range. A weird part about this quirk is that it relies sweat and the cold created by the quirk makes it harder to sweat so this quirk works well against heat quirks despite it's ice nature. So the user normally keeps a makeshift ice dagger and uses their quirk to slide around to build up sweat easier from exercise. The user's quirk also has attributes to their saliva, but if they were to fire out ice from their, it would hurt the throat of the user considerably.

Combat Range: Close and Long

Disadvantage: - The user is weaker in cold environments due to their sweat being their source of their quirk. The use of the users quirk also makes the environment colder.

Special Moves: Freeze Over - The user with the help of a support item can push their quirk in a single direction for 40 metres and completely case the things in it's path with a thin layer of ice.

Hero/Villain Names: Arctic, Cloak, Chill Claw

My Input(Not Necessary): I see this person have a wolf mutation. Their entire family looks like a dog and by proxy, the user will as well. An arctic wolf to be specific. That's just what I see, but the extra hair will also help with sweating.