Gravitation Hold

Quirk: Gravitation Hold

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Gravity and Telekinesis

Ability - The user can produce a pink beam from their index finger. This beam seemingly has an infinite range and will only stop once it collides with a solid object. The object will be covered in a pink aura. The user can them move them around as they wish, put them in the air and drop them, lock them in place or bring them close. The person affected by the quirk can still move but cannot move in any direction by their own accord. The user can bring them closer then push them away, but the range at where the object or person was picked up from is the max range the user could move them.

Combat Range: Long

Disadvantage: - The user can only have two people affected at the same time.

Special Moves: Lock - The user points their beams outwards, eventually colliding with each other. At the collided point, the beams do not go any further. At the point of collision, the user can hit someone and temporary lock that person in place, whether in the air on in the ground. This effect can last on multiple people at once for a minute or two.

Hero/Villain Names: Pixie, Anchor, Caviar 

My Input(Not Necessary): None, but I swear I already made this quirk