Whistle

Quirk: Whistle

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Wind/Air and Sound

Ability - The user can blow out a stream of wind from their mouth. This breeze of wind is not thick, acting like a snake to how the user controls it. It isn't strong but can make move objects around like a wind tunnel that are lighter then 5 kilos. The gust of wind can last for a while, even after the user starts blowing, allowing them to create multiple gust tunnels at the same time. If multiple gusts tunnels converge together to increase their power, then they can move light people around. Still nothing over 60 kilograms though. However, the user can make lighter breezes and put sound into them, making it travel as they wish. They can put words into the gust tunnels as of calls for help or to disorientate or trick opponents.  These tunnels are visible but not quite well.

Combat Range: Long

Disadvantage: - If the user becomes overwhelmed their gust tunnels go haywire and swirl in every direction with no control.

Special Moves: Howling wind - The user screams when creating this gust tunnel, one that carries overs to the opponents and flies around their heads, making it impossible for them to hear most things and alerts everyone to their position.

Heavy Tunnel - The user has their multiple gust tunnels converge to focus on a single target. If the target is light enough, they can make them fly around. If they aren't, they can make movement difficult by targeting the legs of the opponent. 

Hero/Villain Names: Bellow, Chime Bells, Hallowed

My Input(Not Necessary): I think this would be an interesting quirk for a villain to have. Not a main villain, but an underling. Being able to send out information from afar and keep people occupied at a distance to try and create an escape.