Bone Energy

Quirk: Bone Energy

Quirk Type: Emitter

Quirk Class: Bone and Spiritual

Ability - The user can manipulate bones. Not bones in other people or the user, but bones laying in the ground or elsewhere. The user can attract these bones towards themselves from a large distance of 50 metres but can't telekinetically move them further then five metres away from the user. The user is able to harness energy from these bones to fire lasers. These lasers are equivalent to the bones size. The user can either form this energy as lasers or a small orbs that protect the bones. These lasers have enough strength to damage cement. The user can also attach the bones onto another person to increase an attack. Say strength or fire, the damage it deals is tremendously increased. The user has to control the unleash of the attack. This quirk can be used great offensively and defensively and the user has the power to ride on top of bones they currently are manipulating.

Combat Range: Long

Disadvantage: - The user loses the power they have over a bone if it cracks. It doesn't have to fully break, but the user's power only works on fully intact bones.

- The energy the user takes from the bones seemingly hurt the user has well.

Special Moves: Ghaster Blaster - The user forms their bones into a very large shape resembling that of a dog's head. The user will commonly be riding on top of it or have it ommonisouly behind them. The power from the blaster is enough to instantly win a fight so the opponent has to hope they are fast enough to dodge the small second delay when it fires.

Hero/Villain Names: Sans, Undertaker, Milo, Jester

My Input(Not Necessary): This quirk idea was given to me by Drop_67 which this quirk is obviously inspired by sans. It's obviously made to be a different so it fits in the my hero academia world. If someone where to have this quirk, they would keep bones of a dog's head on them at all times. Multiple pieces of it so the user can split them apart to hopefully protect them from being damaged.