Blood Armour

Quirk: Blood Armour

Quirk Type: Transformation

Quirk Class: Blood and 

Ability - The user is filled with goop that is a dark red, it looks like blood but isn't exactly blood. The 'blood' is sentient (Like dark shadow) it can not talk and its one goal is to hurt otherwise and keep the user alive. The user calls it the beast. The 'blood' is can be shape shifted in any way the user would like claws, wings, extra appendages, etcetera. The 'blood is fueled by emotion, the two strongest ones that make it move are anger and fear. The blood is more durable on the amount there is the user may be able to take an explosion if the user can protrude a lot more 'blood' and other times they won't have enough. It is a very good scare tactic. The blood looks like black pencil drawn lines fill it in while the outlines and the spaces missed is a dark red.

Combat Range: Close or Medium

Disadvantage: - The user is very weak to electricity and will most likely not them out if the dosage is large enough.

- The more 'blood' the harder it is to control. It gets to a level where the only way the user can control its actions is if the intent is to hurt somebody. If the 'blood' overtakes the user passes out and the quirk left for the beast that relies on instinct and death.

Special Moves: Beast – The user no longer has control and all actions are towards the beast.

Ground hold – The user sends tendrils of the 'blood' into the ground to grab an opponent and lock them in place.

Hero/Villain Names: Viper, Blood beast, Blood devil, Chaos, Mad crimson

My Input(Not necessary): The user will probably struggle a lot with their quirk for a long time before getting better. The user will slowly understand how their quirk works and get better at controlling it. (Note - When I had made this quirk ages ago, it didn't cross my mind that this quirk was basically Venom and Carnage.