Serpent

Quirk: Serpent

Quirk Type: Mutant

Quirk Class: Animal/Insect and Familiar

Ability - The user has a large snake living in their stomach. The user needs to feed the snake a lot of food for the snake to be happy. Depending on how full the snake is, they will launch out of the users mouth ready to attack. Largest the snake has ever been is 200 metres long with a width of 2.5 metres.

Combat Range: Long

Disadvantage: - The user can only eat things found on a vegetarian diet, meats are consumed by the snake and the user can't feel it.

- Stomach aches cause the user tremendous amount of pain which usually cause the user to pass out and wait for the pain to subside when the snake is unhappy or is pain.

- The snake does what it wants. The user has almost no control.

Special Moves: Venom web- The users snake has venom but it's not lethal, even injected into the human skin. The user doesn't even need the snake to come out to be able to upchuck the venom as a sticky substance to be used as a web or net. It is very slimy and kind of sticky, it isn't hard to remove themselves from the web but it is hard to get through.

Hero/Villain Names: Jormonga, Slither, Hydra, Noko

My Input(Not necessary): The user has trouble with the snake. They are very skinny and lanky and the snake likes to appear when the user doesn't want them too. The user has no control over the snake, it all depends what the snake wants the do.