[JEROME VALESKA IMAGINE]

IMAGINE JEROME BEING IMPRESSED WHEN YOU SASS HIM WHEN HE'S KEEPING YOU AS A HOSTAGE WHILE ROBBING A BANK

Jerome cackled as the hostages whimpered in fear when the fellow robbers went through everyone to snatch their purses and dug all the pockets. He loved creating chaos, he loved to see scared people around him. But then there was you. Maybe you were crazy, but you had had a bad day and this was the last thing you needed to fill it. A group of pathetic robbers had decided to strike the bank just when you were there. And as you feel you had nothing to lose, you decided to call the robbers out.

"Hey, asshats!"

Everything went silent on that instant, as everyone in the bank turned to look at you in great confusion. But soon the red-headed leader of the robbers came to you.

"Well well, what we have here... a hero?" he grinned and came to stand in front of you. You groaned.

"Nope, I'm not playing the hero, I wouldn't care less if you robbed this bank or not. But some of us don't have the whole day, so get going so we'll get home."

Jerome howled from laughter, making you roll your eyes and the other hostages looked at you like you were crazy, playing with fire like that. Jerome threw his shotgun to his shoulder and pointed his finger at you. "I like you. You've got some crazy spirit in you."

You sighed. "Yeah and that spirit would very much like to go home."

Jerome let out a cackle again. "Ooohhh you will... you will."