[JEROME VALESKA IMAGINE]

IMAGINE CONFESSING YOUR FEELINGS TO JEROME AND HIM FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT, BUT HE LATER REALIZES HE LOVES YOU TOO AND CONFESSES IT TO YOU BEFORE HE GETS SENT BACK TO ARKHAM.

"Jerome?" you swallowed. You didn't know if it had been a good idea to tell him how you felt but you just had to say it - you had loved the circus boy since you were teenagers and now it had been 3 years from that and your feelings had just grown stronger.

You weren't "crazy" like others described him, but something in him had always drawn you to him, something had always made your heart race when you spoke with him, something had caused butterflies fly all around your stomach when you looked at him rambling his senseless things and making his grim jokes.

Now there he was, staring at you like you had just said that you have learned how to fly, that you have grown wings on your back, like you were the one who's crazy. He had never looked at you like that and his stare made you tense up. But before he said anything, he turned his back on you and left the scene, leaving you standing in the alleyway. Had you angered him? Had you said something wrong? You watched Jerome as he crossed the street, not giving a damn about the cars passing him. You grimaced, scolding yourself for confessing your feelings to Jerome - but nothing could be done about it anymore.

You hadn't seen Jerome in days - news said he was causing chaos again but you hadn't actually seen him. GCPD was already there, Jim Gordon was already there and a reporter was pointing at the flaming warehouse and Jerome's followers running around it. And then the reporter clutched her ear and raised her gaze to the camera again.

"I have just been informed that Jerome Valeska has been caught!" she said and hurried to the road where Arkham's van already waited for him. And soon you saw Jerome and some of his followers being walked towards the van, and the followers were scowling at each other, muttering and glaring at Jerome who seemed to be deep in thought, which was unusual for him.

"Oh, a camera!" he suddenly exclaimed and jerked his guard sideways, the reporter was spooked by the sudden move but Jerome just grinned.

"Y/N... I think I love you tooo..." he chirped, the guard rolled his eyes and jerked Jerome backwards and pushed him to the truck, before he leaned towards the reporter to apologize. And you found yourself staring at the van which was driving away from the camera and a smile slowly spread on your face.

He loved you too.