[SID IMAGINE]

IMAGINE SID PLAYING WITH YOUR AND HIS CHILD.

C/N - Child's name

Your child was running around the house, screaming in joy as Sid chased after him - sometimes you wondered if you had two kids instead of one.

You had saved Sid from the mob just before they came in, knocking him and Nancy unconscious, dragging him out and hiding Nancy in a closet. He and Nancy were both too invested in Fish's plans, going on that suicide mission without doubt - but after you got him into the car and drove to your home, you told him that you won't let your child to grow without their father, having to tell them that their father died because people hated him. That was when he realized that you were pregnant.

After Sid's powers had started to hurt him, he had tried to live without them, not using them unless he absolutely had to. And having a child in his life was just what he needed. He grinned at you whenever he passed you with your kid running in front of him, and soon you were after them too, taking your child up to your arms and blowing raspberries against their stomach. They giggled in screams of joy as they lightly hit your head with their tiny hands to make you stop and you nuzzled your nose against theirs, Sid standing beside you, smiling at the sight.

"C/N must eat so they could run with daddy." you cooed to them and they peered over your shoulder to see a bowl of chopped fruits.

"Can I get a banana?" they asked and you smiled - they were such a monkey as they were a huge fan of bananas.

"Of course you'll get a banana, I chopped it right there." you put them to sit down on the table. "And Dad remembers to eat too, right darling?"

He nodded, sending a slight smile your way as he sat beside your child, asking if they could go watch a movie together - not being able to use his powers and running and walking normally was harder than Sid remembered.

But this life - this new opportunity in his life - was better than he imagined.