[JEROME VALESKA IMAGINE]

IMAGINE GETTING JEALOUS OF JEROME AFTER ONE OF HIS FOLLOWERS KEEPS THROWING HERSELF ON HIM.

"Hey J, wanna have fun?" one of the girls walked to your boyfriend and you saw him caressing Jerome's arm. Jerome didn't answer anything. "Ugh, don't be like that... you know you wanna have fun and they say I'm a good dancer... and a kisser."

"Woah!" you clapped as Sissy who jerked away from Jerome the moment she saw you. "Oh don't drop that just yet, this was entertaining. I could use plenty of new reasons to cut your fingers off and feed them to you so you'd never touch my boyfriend again." you growled and Sissy rolled her eyes.

"Oh Y/N, you're not as skillful and loyal as I am, and-" her sentence was cut short as you pulled your gun from your waist and put a bullet in her head.

"You're sexy when you're jealous." Jerome grinned at you and you shook your head.

"Sissy jumped on my nerves all the time, it was time for her to go."

"Eh, she was one of my worst shooters. She had a crush on me and couldn't concentrate on just doing her job." he rolled his eyes and then turned them to you, as he pulled you to sit on his lap. "Fortunately I have the best shooter right here who's just as crazy as they should."

You grinned. "And I will be that in the future too."