HEADCANONS: DATING OSWALD AND BEING INSECURE OF YOUR GLASSES

DATING OSWALD COBBLEPOT AND BEING REALLY INSECURE ABOUT YOUR GLASSES:

- After you got to know that you'll need glasses, you didn't like that idea at all.

- They cost so much and need cleaning and they break easily... and on top of all, you can't wear contacts.

- But after you tell about it to Oswald, he told you not to worry about it.

- He insists to pay for your glasses, even when you try to tell him that you don't want to take his money.

- And if you try to take the cheapest option and he can see you don't really like it, that you're clearly trying to take it because it's the cheapest, he encourages you to take more expensive one, the one which fits your face perfectly.

- Because only the best fits for his partner.

- He's scowling to everyone who dares to make fun of your glasses.

- Or at least he would scowl to everyone who does it because no one isn't as stupid to do that because they know you're dating Oswald...

- Plus actually, people like how you look with your new shiny glasses.

- He's very protective since you don't like wearing glasses and feel like they don't fit to you and that you look stupid with them.

- He's making sure to tell you more often how amazing you look just so you'd realize that glasses don't make you any uglier or anything like that.

- And as you've worn glasses for a while, you start to feel better because people pass by and say "hey Y/N, wow you look amazing today!".

- So you start to think that maybe your glasses aren't as bad after all.

- And you're becoming more confident with those.

- Oswald is very proud of you when you finally start to accept your glasses as part of you and maybe even start to like them.