(Primary) Elemental Series: M. ??? x F. ???: Part 2

As the (h/c) haired girl stepped through the blurred glass door, she found a natural scenery that invigorated her. She wasn't sure why, but she felt her body gathering energy and making her feel alive. It was fresh and not at all like the stale polluted air of the city she had once lived in. Perhaps it was because the entirety of the room was comprised of glass walls and a matching roof, gold-lined along the panes. The sunlight poured into it and lit everything up refreshingly.

There was also a surplus of perfectly green shrubs, trees, and numerous flowers, some of which glowed faintly. Curious of why that was, the girl meandered within the room, finding the doors behind her closed with a large noise. Tensing her shoulders, she wondered if her presence could have alerted whoever resided there. However, no noise was made aside from the flapping of some birds' wings or the sniffling of a doe. As such, she wandered towards the faintly glowing flowers, wondering what made them shine.

Peeking into one, she found a small being sleeping soundly, glowing a bright blue. They rubbed their eyes as they sat up, noticing the girl hovering over them. The small thing gave a gentle smile before standing up and placing their hands on her cheek. It then gave a coo and tilted its head before jumping down from the lotus into the water. In doing so, the water below glowed bright blues and greens, rippling slightly.

Giggles echoed through the room before more little creatures not taller than 2 or 3 inches emerged. Some came from the water, having light blue skin whereas others came from the sky or nearby trees, possessing golden glows. The ones that could fly began to braid her hair, entangling small flowers into her locks. Some seemed to want to talk to her as well, but she couldn't understand them. It all just sounded like bells or chirps.

Sooner or later, there was a stirring in the grass just across from the pond. The blue-skinned creatures began to stand up on the lotuses and lilies, giving excited cheers. The flying beings also were excited, some of them flying over to the doe that appeared. It gave a bashful look before directing its eyes back to a young man. It was him that everything attached itself to, fascinated with him. She even noticed he could converse with the small beings whereas they sounded like gibberish to her.

Still, he paused as he noticed the (h/c) haired girl there across the rippling pond. His violet eyes were blank before he fastened them on her, and when realizing what she was, a smile spread from one cheek to the other, tears coming to his eyes. There were more giggles from the small creatures as he rapidly paced around the water and towards the girl. They then quickly dispersed away from the girl as the male fell to his knees in front of her. He was speechless, his eyes shaking and his lip quivering.

It was then that the girl could gain a better glimpse of him. Much like the small things had done to hers, there were flowers braided in his perfectly white hair. Even without touching him, it was obvious his hair was as soft as a feather. His skin was clear and smooth, without a single blemish. He was the most beautiful person she had ever seen, and she supposed it was due to his pure bloodline.

"I'm so happy to meet you," the male sobbed, throwing his arms around the girl without a second thought, "I've been waiting so long just to see you. Really, it's mind-blowing. Welcome."

The white-haired boy gazed at her features with absolute adoration. He had never seen her before nor did he know her as an individual, but still, his breath was being caught in his throat. It was most likely the reason the girl felt so unsettled by him. He hadn't even asked her name yet and he closed in on her lips. Startled, (Y/n) fell back in surprise and held her arms in front of her defensively.

That siren had said something about that, hadn't he? About how the males of her kind were. That being said, she hadn't been listening, too lost in the bounds of the other information she received. However, with the way the unfamiliar male closed in on her, she was beginning to think that listening to what he had to say instead of mindlessly blanking would have helped her out. Cowering, she tried to protect herself, but the male didn't place a hand on her. Rather, after noticing her fearful reaction, he regressed and gave a guilty look upon staring at the ground, his hands obediently in his lap.