M. Slave Harem x F. Reader x M. Slave Trader: Part 2

"My lady," a moan cried, the light blue-haired boy whined, thrusting into the girl with reckless abandon.

The (h/c) haired girl lowered her eyes with emptiness as the male gripped onto her hands. He gave a somber look, gently caressing her hand and squeezing tightly to comfort her. What they were doing was not for pleasure nor was it for love - though he wouldn't have refused if she wanted to do it for the latter. It was done to keep her sane. Her poor tormented mind couldn't take not being wanted, and she mistakenly believed the only way to prove she was wanted was for someone to engage in the intimate act with her.

It made him feel great guilt because he truly enjoyed the intense pressure on his member. Groaning, he tried to hold his pleasure in, only for his mistress to caress his lips, his moans shaking out of his throat. He didn't want to be the only one experiencing the pleasure, but she needed him to do that, and he couldn't just talk her out of it. It was too ingrained into her mind for him to change it alone, so the only thing he could do for her was prolonging her suffering so something worse didn't attack her.

"Can you...finish?" she quivered, fearing he was unable to because she wasn't stimulating enough.

"That's not it, my lady! I-I-I've been waiting for - Ah! - p-permission! May I...p-please have it?"

The girl nodded emotionlessly, peering down at where their bodies connected, making the male gasp in pleasure. His member twitched at the thought of his lady gazing at their joint forms, a low grumble erupting from his throat. He then allowed his seed to be shot from his length, another animalistic growl coming from him. Taking heavy breaths, he collapsed by her side and snuggled into her, removing the condom from his manhood and tossing it in the trash.

"My lady, are you alright now?" he asked worriedly, twisting a lock of her hair around his finger with fascination, "Or would you like me to bring in Aki for you?"

"No."

The (h/c) haired girl stood up from the bed, the sound of her footsteps leading the male to believe that she was redressing herself. A feeling of loneliness flooded over the male, his heart dropping. Even if he was satisfied, she never was. He remained naked on the bed as she exited the room, tears flooding down his cheeks. As the door closed behind her, he rolled over and clutched the sheets to his heart, curling up as he attempted to take in the scent of his beloved lady. He didn't even react when the ravenette entered the room with the maids behind him.

"Get up, Toku," he snapped, kicking the male off of the bed, only to growl when the bluenette clutched the sheets to himself, "I need to have the room cleaned."

"Then do so. I'm not stopping you."

"Give me the sheets then, idiot."

The raven-haired male held out his hand expectantly, demanding the blue-haired male give him the (Y/n)-scented material. However, he soon recoiled it with a guilty look before it hardened again. Doing such motions wouldn't have elicited a response. Rather, he would only be given a blank stare, one with grey eyes that didn't move. After all, Tokugawa was blind. That was what made him a pain to deal with, especially since he could deny any accountability. But he was just as sny as everyone else under that roof.

"She cried again today," the bluenette sighed, hugging the sheets tighter, "What happened?"

"She doesn't want you to know."

"I'm not going to fall apart because of that. I'm upset...Doesn't she trust me enough to tell me? I've been here for so long..."

"You don't compare to Aki and I. We'll handle it. You don't need to worry. Just...enjoy."