DISHES | ACT XXIV

INT. BATHROOM — NIGHT

KOYAMA stared at her reflection, but she wasn't really there, just a faded image as she lost focus of her face. In short, she was lost in her thoughts. Her thoughts were predictable really, as she replayed SAKUSA's words in her head, over and over again.

Although they had "cleared" up the meaning of his words, KOYAMA still felt her heart beating in her throat, and her lungs staggered from lack of oxygen as she held her breath in excitement.

KOYAMA winced as she caught a bristle in between her teeth and caused her gums to bleed. The brunette desperately, almost inhaled, water, but even then she couldn't avoid the bitter aftertaste of iron.

SAKUSA passed by the bathroom when he caught sight of KOYAMA's surly expression. Retracing his previous footsteps, the raven decided to peak her nerves, by being, unusually, nosy.

SAKUSA
What's got you in a
crabby mood?

KOYAMA's thoughts ran to a certain sentence: I hate blood more than I do broken dishes.

I hate blood more than I do broken dishes.

I hate blood

I hate blood

I HATE BLOOD

KOYAMA hummed an internal cry and laugh of despair as she accidentally bit down on her toothbrush.

KOYAMA
(Covers her mouth).
NOTHING! NOTHING
HAPPENED!

SAKUSA
(Narrows his eyes).

SAKUSA
Relax.

KOYAMA
(Her tense body
deflates).
Okay.

The reply, said in a small voice, made SAKUSA feel slightly overwhelmed. He finally stopped overlooking her figure. Clad in a cute strawberry themed pajama, SAKUSA noticed that KOYAMA had slight broad shoulders and a small waist. Her hands,which of one held her toothbrush, and the other curled up between her breasts, were abnormally small.

SAKUSA inhaled dangerously fast, and his lungs forced him to cough. The brunette panicked, and started patting his back, to help ease his pain.

SAKUSA paused, in confusion, as he felt no need to recoil away from her touch.

The raven felt grateful, for his momentary pain, as he now had an opportunity to mention this thought without it coming off as weird.

SAKUSA
Your hands are
very small.

KOYAMA
(Gulps).
Oh, are they?

KOYAMA
(Looks at her
free hand).

KOYAMA
(Incredulous).
Naah, they look
normal to me.

SAKUSA
(Lifts his hand).
Look, give me your
right hand.

KOYAMA
(Hesitant)
Why?

SAKUSA
So that you can
compare them to mine.

KOYAMA
(Flustered)
Okay, fine.

KOYAMA lifted her right hand up to meet SAKUSA's. KOYAMA's palm fit perfectly in SAKUSA's, meanwhile her fingers barely crossed the middle crease of his fingers.

KOYAMA
Wow... MY HANDS
ARE SMALL!

KOYAMA
Then again,
your hands are
just, really big!

KOYAMA
Hey Sakusa-San,
you have pretty hands.

SAKUSA
(Bewildered)
How come?

KOYAMA
You have thin,long,
bony fingers. I've seen
other guys who have bony
hands, and they don't look
as good, you get what I mean?

SAKUSA
Nope.

KOYAMA
(Embarrassed)
I think they're
pretty.
Oh, and the bonus,
veins.
Some girls like it,
others don't.

SAKUSA
And your personal
preference?

KOYAMA
(Laughs).
Well, my classmates were
talking about the volleyball
players on our campus,
and your name happened
to pop up during the
conversation.

SAKUSA was growing impatient as KOYAMA dodged giving him a direct answer.

KOYAMA
...some said they didn't
like your hands,
but I think they're
perfect.

SAKUSA
(His cheeks
turn pink).
W-what?

KOYAMA grinned mischievously as she fell into a realization that she had just made SAKUSA lose his composure.

KOYAMA
You know, perfect for
spiking because you're
a spiker, right?

KOYAMA
Silly Sakusa-San,
what did you think I
was saying?

SAKUSA
(Points at her).
You—

KOYAMA
I?

Oh, sweet revenge, KOYAMA thought with satisfaction.

SAKUSA who had intended to peak KOYAMA's nerves, ended up being the one that was unnerved. The curly haired male walked out of the bathroom.

The brunette felt her heart flutter, does he like me? She wondered, but her mind convinced her otherwise, it's just...too hard to love someone like you.

________________
A/N:
Lol I love these two
they're stupid simps.
lmaaaoooo.
ㅠㅠ