DREAMS | ACT XXVI

INT. KOYAMA'S BEDROOM — EARLY MORNING

KOYAMA's hair splayed out over her pillow, as the girl slept soundly, she hugged a pillow to her body.

A sudden expression of discomfort crossed her face.

Until, the weight of a familiar hand caressed her cheek. KOYAMA opened her eyes, only to find herself in shock, as SAKUSA sat next to her.

KOYAMA's heartbeat sped up as she looked into his eyes. His eyes were the darkest shade of brown she'd ever seen, and KOYAMA admired their profundity. A pair of moles were set, vertically, above his right eyebrow, this was a physical trait that she found attractive for no particular reason.

SAKUSA's hair, shiny under the sunlight, made KOYAMA feel a bit jealous. The raven put on an amused smile, and the low rumble of his chuckle shook KOYAMA's already speeding heart into temporary cardiac arrest.

KOYAMA placed a hand over her heart.

KOYAMA
Whenever I look at you,
I feel like crying.

SAKUSA
(Worried)
Jeez, it's too early
for this, are you
feeling well?

SAKUSA
You didn't hit your head
while sleeping did you?

KOYAMA
(Irritated)
You don't understand!
Looking at you makes me
cry because I can't express
how ...HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE.

SAKUSA
That's love.

KOYAMA
No waaaaay,
pfft you're not even
my type, pfft.

SAKUSA
(Deadpans harder
than ever before).
Tsuru, I'm
your boyfriend.

KOYAMA
(Blushes).
W-WHAT?!
NO WAY!

KOYAMA
THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE?
WE'RE NOT EVEN FRIENDS
YET! At least, I think?

KOYAMA
You're confusing me!

SAKUSA
(Laughs).
Tsuru, you're rambling.

KOYAMA
I-I am,
so what?!

SAKUSA
I think
it's cute.
(Grins).

KOYAMA
H-huh?

SAKUSA
When you can't say
what you want to say,
there's a way to get
your feelings across
to someone you love.

KOYAMA
Really? How?

SAKUSA's hand slipped away from KOYAMA's face, and the brunette immediately missed his warmth. Her heart sunk, and a sick feeling settled in the mouth of her stomach. KOYAMA, on impulse, reached for SAKUSA's hand, and placed it where it once had been.

SAKUSA smiled a closed lip smile, as he caressed, with his thumb, the small face of his lover. SAKUSA slowly snaked his hand to the back of her head, and his other hand reached for the small of her back.

KOYAMA gasped in surprise as SAKUSA brought her into his lap, and flushed her body against his.

SAKUSA
With a kiss.

KOYAMA
w-what?!

SAKUSA inched closer, his exhales fanning her lips. KOYAMA melted in his arms, and she gave into his calculated and teasing game.

KOYAMA
(Shaky breathing).
Do it.

SAKUSA
(Smirks).

SAKUSA gently caressed her lips with his thumb, and as he brought his lips closer to hers, KOYAMA could almost feel the warmth radiating off of his body.

KOYAMA was startled out of her dreams as her alarm rang.

The brunette had a brutal awakening as her heartbeat ran a marathon and made her lungs hyperventilate. The warmth of her body caused sweat to pool in her lower abdomen, neck, and hands. KOYAMA's face burned like an inferno, and so did her heart with a newfound infatuation.

The worst part of it all, wasn't the physical sensations of her body, oh no, it was the sinking feeling of disappointment that caused her chest to feel heavy and at the same time void.

KOYAMA tried to push her newfound feelings away with a simple reminder, you must be delusional because of his freakishly good looks.