anwsers and questions.

JNPR was going back to beacon, Ruby and Weiss were chilling in the middle of the ocean on a minecraft boat, Blake and Yang were on a date in a sushi restaurant, Ozpin is enjoyin chocolate coffe, and (y/n) is studying the book of spells about arcane lightning.

all did their own thing.

AND THEN! They all had an Orgas- *AKHEM!* they sudently felt a tingling sensation.

that tingly sensation was the information of another Q&A is about to start, and that this time, they will not be put in the void.

lets go one group at a time, kay?

---JNPR---

Jaune: oh, boy...

was the comment of the blonde crusader. And before anyone can say anything else...it started.

"To Ren, Have you read the ancient History of Ninjas? *Hands him a Naruto manga*"

looking at the book in his hands, he briefly goes over the immage of a blonde kid wearing a LOT of orange. he then put it into Nora's purse and decidet to read it later.

Jaune also noted how similar that kid on the cover looked to a guy he once encountered in that weird ninja world. He had a quest to sell some Dust there, and meet Naruto. A cool guy that one, and he also didnt forget when he started to tell his story about how he was once kicked by "some teleporting asshole!" who'se description looked very similar to (y/n).

"To Nora... Ren, Pancakes, Chaos Pick one of those 3"

the valkerie started to shake.

Nora: y-you! MONSTER!!! HOW COULD YOU!

tears were actually starting to fall from her eyes.

Nora: REN! i choose Renny!

at her anwser Ren chose to look the other way as both Jaune and Pyrrha were doing wiggly eyebrows at him

"For Pyrrha, There's 2 drinks in a room, a soda and a love potion... Sorry I drank the soda, so anyway who would you use the love potion for?"

Pyrrha: I dont think thats...ethical? nice?

The very thought of forcing someone to love you was disturbing to her.

Pyrrha: probably throw it away.

"For Jauney boy, have you ever thought of fighting y/n and survive?"

Jaune said nothing, he still remembered the fight between (y/n) and Yang...

Jaune: NOPE!

"To Pyrrha. Have you considered sacrificing yourself for "the greater good?" If so please see a doctor."

Pyrrha: *Confused confusion*

"To Jaune. Have you considered pulling up your frilly stockings, tighten your thong, and asking Pyrrha out?"

Jaune: ...wha? we already date each other! it happened in the previous Q&A! SHE RAPED MY LIPS WITH HER LIPS!

Pyrrha: DONT SAY IT LIKE THAT!

screamed Pyrrha all red in the face

"To Nora. Will you stop ship baiting us please?"

undertanding exacly what this question means she decidet to destroy it as soon as possible.

so she swalowed it.

"To Ren. Have you ever thought of changing your guns to something actually effective?"

The Green ninja looked ofended at that.

Ren: they are effective!

"yo Pyrrha when you gonna tell jaune that you love him? SMH also jaune you want this cool book? *hands him death note* okay bye!"