life in beacon

Alright i need to correct something.

In the last chap i said there are still 9 chaps more, that was a mistake, i meant to say 4 more chapter.

So after this chap is over, you get 3 more, and then i will start writing Alex story.

=========

---Issei POV---

Cashier: that would be 9,99 lien, sir.

I gave him a 10lien card, and told him to keep the change, i then took the groceries and the till receipt that I put into my pocket.

I then walked out of the shop, and got onto the nearest bus. Sitting there and waiting for my stop, I sudently see a girl 7/10 looking at me.

Heh. Nice 😏

I leaned into the chair, and turned on my "cool mysterious guy" aura, and saw it took effect. Just as planned.

I could feel Draig giving me a thumb up somewhere within the deepth of my soul. Like a true bro he was rooting for me.

Now all plans changed, I ignored my stop and waited for her's. I also wrote my new scroll number on a piece of paper and put into my pocket.

After a couple more stops I noticed she got out, and I got out too. We were now standing in perhaps one of the most shady parts of Vale I have seen, but that doesn't say much since I was in vale for only a week.

I stared deeply into her eyes, and began the conversation.

Issei: hi.

She giggled cutely and replied back

Girl: hi.

Issei: I couldn't help but notice you were looking at me in the bus.

She blushed slightly.

Girl: yes.

I took out a paper from my pocket and gave it to her.

Issei: I think you dropped this.

After I gave it to her I started walking away, with all the swagger, and confidence I could muster.

It took some time to get back to (y/n) place, but I managed to get there in an hour.

I put my groceries in the fridge and sat down. I was about to call (y/n), but when I reached into my pocket to take out my scroll, I noted that there was a paper there.

Taking it out I looked at it ...it was the paper with my phone number.

Issei: ............................................................................................................................................................................................................

FUCK! I GAVE THAT CHICK MY TILL RECEIPT!!!!!

(A/N: Dear Lord, I couldnt stop laughing when I was writing this xDDDDDD)