crossover part 3: the trilogy.

(Y/n) moaned in pain. His head was killing him.

"Not surprised." He said and looked at the many empty bottles of alcohol on the table. He powered through it and settled his mind on what to do.

He teleported to Yang "I'll explain later." He said to the shocked blonde in the hospital and used his magic to regrow her arm.

He teleported to Blake, she didn't need much healing. Same with Weiss. He teleported to the Grimmlands.

He didn't have much hope.

Ruby Rose was dead. He was standing in front of her mauled carcass.

How would a huntress in training survive in the Grimmlands? She didn't even unlock her silver eyes, it's obvious that she would die here.

His magic decimated all Grimm near him with an invisible pulse. He then focused everything on her, magic poured into her body like crazy. Healing and cleaning her.

"I would have blushed if not for my absolutely bad mood." He said.

Her clothes were torn, little was left to cover her modesty. (Y/n) wordlessly repaired her clothes too.

"I'm sorry" he apologized and took her in a princess carry. "Alright. For the next and final part…" His magic moved, trying and succeeding in summoning the two gods (y/n) wanted to see.

"We cannot help, it would break the rule of-" The God of Light started but the young crusader interrupted him.

"I offer my infinite MP in exchange for her life." His words seemed to stun the light deity. Meanwhile, the dark one smirked, sending a smug look at his brother. "I don't know how much a soul is worth, and how much more it would cost to bring it back to life. I don't know and don't understand fully what rules I would make you break by making her soul go back into her body and make her live again…but an infinity of magic is surely enough of payment and recompensation for what I am asking of you. Right?"

There was a long pause as the Light brother stared at the crusader in front of him. The dark brother began to chuckle softly.

"We accept!" The dark brother declared while laughing madly, making the light brother turn to him in shock.

"I didn't agree to-"

"Shut the fuck up." The dark brother said bluntly and ignored the light brothers splutter of indignation. He approached the boy. "You will be left with your natural reserves. Are you sure?" He asked him

"Yes" (y/n) replied without missing a beat. "But while you are at it, teleport us back to beacon. I have no idea if my natural reserves are enough for the teleportation." He added.

The dark brother nodded.

Ruby gasped as she opened her eyes and jerked up in (y/n) arms. She was confused, scared, and traumatized. "Where?!" She questioned and twitched when she saw (y/n) face.

"Somewhere safe, don't worry." He replied and laid her on a bed. They already teleported, no grimmlands or twin gods in sight.

[Cheat "infinite mana" deactivated. Skill "Infinity (7 deadly sins)" is disconnected from the Cheat gear.]

His system said.

[Btw, I'm officially banning that combination of skill and cheating. You will no longer be able to pull that shit off.]

'A small price to pay.'

"Do you want me to stay, or leave?" The young crusader questioned making Ruby react in a rather violent manner.

"NO!" She jumped up. "No! I don't…I…don't leave me." She started crying. "I don't want to be alone."

(Y/n) hugged the little girl with one arm, and took out his scroll with the other. He messaged Yang, Weiss, and Blake to come to their dorm as soon as possible.