Chapter 8

I tug him through the door and throw my arms around his neck, pulling him down to meet my lips

I tug him through the door and throw my arms around his neck, pulling him down to meet my lips. He stumbles but grabs my waist and deepens the kiss as we walk back towards the couch. Clearly, I've caught him by surprise but he hasn't seen anything yet. A girl can change a lot over five years. 

His hands run up my shirt, grazing my bra when I break the kiss and push him down on the couch. His mouth falls open but the wild look in his eye tells me he turned on by my confidence. I smirk at him before straddling his lap. His cock bulges against his cotton shorts, rubbing me through my jean shorts. I bring my face inches to his, so close I can feel his breath on my lips. I plant soft kisses on either side of his mouth before pulling back to study him. His breath hitches sending heat pulsing through my body. 

"How bad do you want me baby." I whisper, running a hand through his hair. 

"So bad." He whispers, moving his hands to my hips. 

I remove his hands and pin them on either side of his body. "Yeah?" I smirk and tilt my head to the side. "How far are you willing to go?" 

"I'll flip you over and fuck you right here." He pushes himself forward, attempting to kiss me, but I dodge him and let his lips hit my chin. 

"You see Mason." I say, running my finger across his bottom lip. "You're not in control anymore. I am. So you'll play by my rules." 

His mouth twitches while his fists clench under my restraint. "Is that so?" 

I love the hold I have over him. He was always the one in charge, the one calling the shots. Well, not anymore. He wants to get back together with me, he can work for it. Beg for it even. 

"You want to get back together, don't you?" I ask, nibbling on his ear. He breathes in deeply while his cock stirs in his shorts. I can hear his heart hammering against me and I've never felt so turned on in my life. My thong is getting wetter by the minute, but I'm not letting this moment pass.

"Of course I do." 

I smirk, release his hands, and reach for the hem of my shirt, tossing it to the side. His eyes widen as he takes in my black lacy bra and toned stomach. Yeah the time part has been very kind to my body. He groans then reaches out to cup my breasts but I block his hands at the last second. 

"Uh-uh." I say, waving a finger. "See you don't get to touch me unless I say you can." I move my hand down to his cock and give it a quick squeeze, earning me another loud groan. "You don't get to cum unless I say you can." 

His eyes are wild, mouth slightly open, staring at me. "So you're going to sit here like a fucking wet dream and all I can do is watch you? How is that fair?" 

I nod then latch my lips on his neck. His eyes roll in pleasure while he leans back against the couch. "You treated me like a game. I'm just showing you how I play." I whisper, lifting the hem of his shirt  and throw it across the room. Damn. He's even sexier than I remember. Tight abs that lead to the hottest V I've ever seen. I grab his muscular arms, silently thanking his strength and conditioning coach. He continues to rub his dick against me, soaking me in my own juices by the minute. I don't know how much longer I can keep up my dominance tonight.