Chapter 45

"Flight 477 Los Angeles to Miami boarding now

"Flight 477 Los Angeles to Miami boarding now." the loud speaker behind us says.

"That's me." I say, throwing my romance novel into my carryon bag. Mason stands up and hugs me, and my heart sinks a little. It feels like his season just ended and all we've done is spend more time traveling and handling other commitments instead of curling up on the couch to watch a movie. 

"I love you." he says, leaning down to kiss me. It starts off sweet and slow and then because he has no self-control or awareness that we are in public, he slips his tongue into my mouth. 

"Mason, we are in public." I scold against his lips. I guess I have to be the responsible one. I put my hands on his hips and pushes him away.

"You love it baby. Have a good time. Call me if you're a little drunk and horny." He says, winking at me then smirk when my mouth falls open.

"I love you too, goodbye." I say hastily, and silently curse him for making me horny and not doing anything about it. 

I wave to him before I head down the tunnel and step onto the plane. I walk towards the middle of the plane and sit in the emergency exit seat because you never know when you'll need to get out. Personally, I hate planes and I hate flying. I have to chew gum, so my ears don't click off and I grip the seats until we're in the air. I picked a direct flight for this very reason but being stuck on this plane for the next five and half hours is going to test my anxiety big time. 

Once we're in the air and I've discarded my gum, I swipe through the itinerary Kaylee's sister sent us. The first page has a list of all the girls, their relation to the bride, and their phone number. Lilly and Lauren are co-maid of honors and Kaylee's sisters, Serena, Olivia, and Charlotte are Noah's sisters, and then there's me and Gia, 'Bride's BFFS'. Yeah I wish that was a joke but that's what is printed on the paper. The next page has when each girl will arrive and it looks like I'm last. Once I get there we're headed to dinner and some club named Girls Gone Wild. 

Tomorrow, we're going to brunch, hanging out at the beach, then getting pampered at Dry Bar where we're getting our hair and makeup done before going to dinner and another club. Sunday is another brunch and checkout. What a jam packed weekend. I'm excited to see Gia and meet the other girls before the day of the wedding considering it's in three short weeks. 

I finally arrive to the Miami airport, gather my luggage, and get into my uber. Fifteen minutes later, my uber pulls up to the most luxurious hotel I've ever seen. Fontainebleau Miami Beach is written in loopy letters on the side of the skyscraper of a resort. I grab my bags and head in to check in. The front desk girl can't be more than college aged and she tells me how we have the nicest suite and offers some places to eat and clubs for us to enjoy. I smile, thank her, and head for the elevator. We're on the 18th floor and the views are incredible when I step off. There's only four suites on the entire floor and ours overlooks the beach. 

I open the door and am greeted with a bunch of squealing. "You're here!" a bubbly and already drunk Kaylee shrieks, wrapping me in a fierce hug. "I missed you!"