Chapter 33

"Welcome home

"Welcome home." I say, watching Mason's mouth drop as he walks through the door. This man always has the best reactions. It's one of the many reasons why I love him. 

"You look amazing." he says breathlessly, dropping his bag on the floor then tripping over it, never taking his eyes off of me. My stomach tightens at the thought of what we're about to do. 

I shift on the counter, uncrossing my legs and dangle them over the side. I scoot towards the edge, leaning slight forward, letting my lingerie work its magic. His brown eyes glaze over while he adjusts his shorts. We're stuck in a stalemate, Mason to overcome with desire to move while I sit still on the edge of my seat, trying not to lose my confidence. 

I bite my lip, then crook my finger, signaling him to come closer. "Come here." I demand. I chuckle as he all but practically runs across the room to close the distance. He runs a hand up my thigh, awakening the goosebumps on my body. I cup his face while his lips part, waiting for mine to cover them. "No talking unless it's dirty."

With a slight nod, he grabs the back of my head and crushes is lips on mine. Excitement shoots through me and I grab his shoulders bringing him closer. He pushes his tongue against my lips, asking for access before slipping him in, stealing my next breath. My nails dig into his t-shirt, desperate to get as close as humanly possible. 

He rips his mouth from mine and starts his assault on my throat. My eyes roll into the back of my head as he latches onto my sensitive spot, his lips moving so slowly I think I might die from the light contact. I need him to take all of it, hard and rough right now. I slip my legs around his waist and pull him closer, rubbing myself over the crotch of his shorts until his hands grab my hips, forcing me to stop.

"I will spank you, stop rushing it." he commands, his lips returning to my neck.

I don't think so.

I brush my lips across his ear, sighing into it, making him groan. "I'm going to explode if you don't fuck me soon."

He tenses while I smile, knowing I've hit his sweet spot. He pulls me back, his eyes blazing with arousal, and I can tell he's trying not to break into his dominant side. But I want it.

"You're walking a dangerous line here Lexi." he says, his fingers knotting my hair.

I fight to lean forward, his fingers pulling my hair with every inch I get closer to him. "Show me your worst."

He growls, releases me, then throws me over his shoulder. I'm so excited I could scream right now. Which I know I will be soon.

And I would be lying if I said my panties weren't soaking wet right now. He needs this. I need this. We need this.

He tosses me on the bed then climbs on top of me, working his lips from my throat down to my breasts that are so puckered they desperately need attention. He moves the fabric of my top with his teeth, dragging it down just enough to expose me to the cool air. He places wet kisses around my nipple before licking it. I buck my hips, needing more friction. He chuckles then takes it in this mouth, sending sparks up my spine. I moan and throw my head back into the pillow, squirming under his touch. His other hand frees my other breast as he takes the nipple in between his fingers, tugging and teasing it.