13. Havoc

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Douxie POV:

"Can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you morgana"

"Thank you, handmaiden, you inspired me, now keep your head down, I will handle my brother" Morgana and Claire finished up as Claire closed the door.

"Arthur is furious, he's locked down the castle" I say pacing around

"Luckily he thinks you're so incompetent you can't be a suspect" Arch replies

"At least we got Jim and the prisoner away safe"

I look over at Laylah who was reading a book.

"Hey, Lay you feeling better?"

She nods as she closes the book.

"Come on let's go" I say helping her up.

"Where are you going?"

"To get that time map, hopefully with Arthur on the hunt, I've got a chance to finally snatch that thing"

Laylah and I walk through the corridors till we arrive at the workshop. It was dark since they lights were off. I use a lightening spell so my hands glowed blue so we could see where we were going.

Laylah does the same.

We slowly walk over to the safe and I try to open it with an unlocking charm.

"Looking for this?" A voice says from the shadows.

Laylah and I both gasp as we see Merlin.

His finger was tapping on the time map. We looked at it and back at him.

"Or perhaps this..." He finished using his magic to reveal our past selves sound asleep

"Ohh Fuzzbuckets"

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Laylah POV:

"Have you any idea what you've done?!"

"I knew my apprentice was an ignoramus, but traveling through time, TIME!" Merlin yelled as his voice echoed through the room.

"Think we handled ourselves fine, all things considered, and technically it was your idea" Douxie said pointing him.

"Well, then, you must have botched it up"

"My planning is flawless"

Merlin turns to me

"And Laylah, you went through this too?!"

"Well, I mean you told me to take care of them" I argue

"For the record, master, I had nothing to do with this"

"He did, which is me ugh, time travel so confusing" Past Douxie pointed

Past me and I roll our eyes.

"AAH! The timelines are in complete disarray!" Merlin yells looking at the time map.

"Look, I can fix this, I swear"

"Ah-ah your meddling has already wreaked enough havoc on history"

"Then surely we can use the Time Map to change things back, and then it'll all be as it was"

"I don't work that way; the map gives only glimpse of possible futures there are no detailed instructions"

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad" Douxie jokes as he goes to touch the time map

But merlin hits his hand away