24. Unknown Magic

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Laylah POV:

Night fell and my mind ended up to the ocean where a woman was floating at the surface of the ocean. She was picked up by a troll and placed her on a boat.

"Poor girl" He said

His voice was deep and sounded familiar. The boat he drifted on along the river and into a cave. She pulled her up onto the shore.

"Rest in peace, young one"

"May the spirits guide you home"

His hood fell off to reveal angor rot.

Hours went by and 3 unknown creatures surrounded around the women. The green creature sniffed around her.

"Death, disgusting" The red one said from affair.

"Your time is not done" The green one said as a trickle of green magic goes into her through her mouth.

She screams as she wakes up and jumps up. Quickly falling to the ground.

The green creature got close to her and slowly healed her making her having another arm made of green gem stone.

I realised who it was. Morgana.

"Why?" She asks looking at her reborn hand

"Because you will be our champion"

"You along side our next will make us the most powerful group to exist"

Then another flash comes of Morgana turning into golden Armor as her eyes turn golden.

She turns to me a chuckles evilly.

I gasp as my eyes open into the real world. I was flying in the air but then a blast of my magic flung me to the ground.

I rub my head slowly as I sitting up. Soon enough I found out everyone was in the room.

Merlin raced to my side and placed his hand on mine. "Laylah, what on earth is going on?!" He says half yelling.

"What?" I said confused

"You were flying in the air man! It was like you were possessed! No more like was possessed"

"You wouldn't wake up" Claire and Douxie say together.

"Was it the dream?" I whisper.

"Dream? What dream?" Archie said flying beside me and rubbing against me.

"Alright all of you out of here! Hisirdoux that includes you!"

"But master—"

"And don't but master me!"

"Out all of you!"

Soon the whole group was gone and only Merlin, Archie and I were in the room. I was over worried what had happened.

Merlin sighs and kneels down to me.

"Lay, did you go back the shadow realm?" He askes firmly.

I knew I had to be honest with Merlin. I hate lying to him for-so to anyone it's just not my nature.

"Yes..." I sigh.

"Why did you?"

"You didn't come out Merlin! We were all worried about you! The only way to clarify that was to go into the lady of the lake and see for ourselves! Claire needed help!"

"WE DID IT FOR YOU!" I yell

I didn't know why my emotions were all over the place. I felt bad for yelling but another part of me felt like he did deserve to be yelled at.

He sighs again.

"Look Lay I don't know what has got into you but I didn't ask for your help I was negotiating and doing fine"

I was getting really mad. Who did this man think he was?

"WE ARE A TEAM IDOIT! WHEN WILL THAT EVER GET TO YOU! WE CARE FOR YOU!"

"AND I CARE FOR YOU!" He yells back.

I needed to shut my mouth before anything hurtful came out.

I turn my head away.

"I've cared for you ever since Morgana brought you here" I says in normal tone for once.

He turns his head to me. "Nor am I not blind I see your not the same as you used to be somethings going on with your magic I don't know what"

"What do you mean?"

"When I came into the room you were completely unaware of what was going on. The magic that flowed around you was yours mixed with opposite match of it making you unstable and untouchable"

"I need to find out what your opposite match is to find out what's going on to stop it"

Merlin walks out of the room and closes the door behind him.

"I advise to take the day off!" He yells

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Merlin POV:

"You can't keep lying to her" Galahad said quietly

I sigh knowing he is right. "I know"

"Well how are we going to find out what is going on?"

"I need to find where her magic source comes from, ever since Morgana brought her here I couldn't find what her magic is from"

"Which beyond concerns me"

"Do you think it's Morgana?" Galahad said putting a reliable point in the conversation

"I thought of that.... but I don't seem right"

"But it makes perfect sense" Galahad argues

I shake my head.

"No, that's because somethings or someone's after her magic to use her..." I gasp looking at the door to her room.

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬!

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.

𝐏𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬,

𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞