51. Her Navy-Blue Eyes P.1

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Douxie POV:

I hide behind a wall panting. I was out of options.

"Foolish child, you have lost!" Bellroc cackles

"Thanks to you, we have the Genesis Seals and Laylah"

"The summoning is nigh!"

I had an idea! But it would be fate all.

"Tenebrius...exellium!" I yell as a circle of my blue magic surrounds us

"Miller" The two evil sorcerers command

Laylah steps forward and does the same magic spell back. It was a battle one on one.

"Come on Laylah!" "Please remember!"

She didn't reply. Her emotion was on her spell towards me. I couldn't take it anymore! I didn't want her to be like this! I wasn't going to let this happen!

I half my spell and with my right hand blast a wave of memories out of my head and straight towards Lay.

It hits her in the head. She gets blasted back towards a wall and crashes into it.

"Sorry" I thought as I took a step back.

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Laylah POV:

All these waves of memories of Douxie and I fly into my head. Many memories of Morgana and Merlin.

Why was this happening?!

One minute I was in a quiet and peaceful dark place.

Next my head was filled with this.

I couldn't see anything. My vision was limited. Till the words of Morgana's voice stuck my head.

"Then have what's left of it"

I felt the very soul of Morgana float away to only disappear a few seconds later.

She was dead?!

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Douxie POV:

"WHAT ON ZELRON DID YOU DO BOY!" Bellroc yell stamping his foot to the ground like a angry 3 year old.

There were many blasts on magic. Laylah was still in the same spot. Her eyes changing from red and her natural navy-blue colour.

Till she suddenly stood up and ran in front of me. She blasts her staff towards the wizards and they all flew backwards.

"Laylah?" I ask slowly approaching my hand to her shoulder.

She jumps at me and embraces me in a warm hug.

"DOUXIE! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TO ACT LIKE THAT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO ANYTHING! NOTHING I DID WAS ME!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Slow down! It's okay I know you didn't mean it"

"Thank goodness!"

We release from the tight space we were in.

"Cause if you didn't I would have sent you to hell and back"

"Oh well.... good thing I didn't pick that option" I chuckle

"Fools! How dare you Miller! Turn your back on your Masters! You could have been so much more then you know!" Skrael says holding his staff to himself and he slowly arose from the floor.

"First of all, for your information its Laylah, and second, I don't serve you, I serve Merlin! And you will pay for his death!"

That was our que. Laylah and I blast numerous waves of magic at the evil seeking hunters.

The spell was strong and powerful. But either way, Laylah and I both knew what cost that was.

"Goodbye, my friends" My girlfriend and I say together as the world turns white.

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

No one's POV tbh:

"Oh,no! Is that--?"

"Douxie!" Toby shrieks

"And oh no that looks like Laylah!" Claire repeats

Nari starts to run towards the two kind hearted people.

There was a small burst of red and blue magic as the two hit the ground.

✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~✰-~

Hey Rose Army!

OMG, I DIDN'T REALISE HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO BE FINISHING THIS BOOK!

HOLYYYYYYY

That went quicker then expected.

Jeez

Hope you had a great day!

Pls drop a vote!

Thanks

Claire